Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny person is teething, I've had about 4 hours sleep in 2 days!
Could nap standing up.

Rant: people who think that, just because they trained with CND, they're a better nail tech and their knowledge means soooooooooo much more than others who trained elsewhere!

I trained with CND for Shellac. Does that automatically make me better that someone with 20yrs experience but didn't train with CND? No.

Its good, but it doesn't make me a goddess!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

But they are much better than you. Get used to it!!!! Lol. It's pathetic. I've been at the receiving end of the shellac rants. Put me right off.

What do you mean? They classe everything as normal when it wasn't? I'm tempted to go back & ask to see the results. I know this is not in my head & it is far from normal to feel this exhaused all the time.

How long have you felt like that? Xx

I just want to stay in bed today please :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's amazing what B12 does for the body. Even as far as brain cell renewal, I couldn't believe how important it actually is. It's common for women with low B12 levels to have shorter cycles.

So what foods should one eat that contains the most B12?

People who try and steal your happiness. Grr.
So far this year, I've dealt with illness, the loss of my career, multiple property sales, and other various problems.
I have one weeny bit of happiness, and get a slap round the chops.
There's some mean people in this life.
I'll probably get banned now.

People who try and steal your happiness. Grr.
So far this year, I've dealt with illness, the loss of my career, multiple property sales, and other various problems.
I have one weeny bit of happiness, and get a slap round the chops.
There's some mean people in this life.
I'll probably get banned now.

Hugs hunni. Why will you get banned?

Sheffield hospital today ... Find out how much worse my boys hearing has got 😭

Hate these days ... Dreading the day I'm told he's completely deaf 😟

Been looking for a job now for 6months. Decided i've had enough of beauty and trying to get back in to office work. I'm demented!
X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Woe is me.

Some of the rants on here are pathetic. I have a client who is terminally ill and only has weeks to live leaving her whole family behind.

Get some perspective, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something.

(Not aimed at everyone but certainly the majority).

Woe is me.

Some of the rants on here are pathetic. I have a client who is terminally ill and only has weeks to live leaving her whole family behind.

Get some perspective, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something.

(Not aimed at everyone but certainly the majority).

Spot on!! This site is getting more Like Dear Derdre, Relate office or the Samaritans....

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very true flutterby. I also have a terminally ill client although she is "well" at the moment. And one of my closest friends has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Certainly puts things into perspective. However its still nice to have somewhere to let it all out even if it is over something trivial.

Spot on!! This site is getting more Like Dear Derdre, Relate office or the Samaritans....

Or General Hospital.

Rant about spilling your coffee all over your keyboard or the cat bringing in live mice. Little rants are good and entertaining.

These "woe is me" posts are one big fat

YAWN!

Thing is we can all find someone who is worse off. Things that are going on in this world are truly devastating but this is a 'letting off steam' thread so people are free to moan about whatever they like - if you don't like it dont read it :hug:

Might aswell start a thread where we post for permission from other geeks to see if our rants are acceptable. Who cares if it is a pathetic 'woe is me' rant? Its a ranting thread!! We know there's people with bigger problems & no i'm not being insensitive towards cancer as i lost mu uncle to it last year. We are all entitled to a rant or to get something off our chest no matter how big or small.

Some people don't know how lucky they are. People are devastated because they can't promote their book on a certain website for example. Who cares?????

No one.

But you're right, I won't read this thread anymore as it winds me up and is utterly boring.

Some people don't know how lucky they are. People are devastated because they can't promote their book on a certain website for example. Who cares?????

No one.

But you're right, I won't read this thread anymore as it winds me up and is utterly boring.

Well that's the joy of an Internet forum - no one forces you to read what you don't like :D

It is getting ridiculous though! I mean is it really the end of the world with some of these menial rants?

If your life sucks - do something about it! Work harder, push harder, promote harder, make new friends, find a man who likes to get it on...not rocket science

Personal digs are taking the p though...

Can we all get on now? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back