Level of Geekness as opposed to Reps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you are online using a browser then if you click on settings on the top right of your screen exit to your user name then you will go to your Rep points....you will see the last 5 people that gave you rep and their comments.

If you want to know the top Rep Geeks, then on the toolbar click on Other, then members list, where you will find a full list of members....but then click on the word Reputation and the members will be displayed in order of most Rep.

Thank you! Great info. Xoxo

Love your Avatar too, saw it a while back on FB with a caption along the lines of " Girl, I got my nails done"
hahahaha thats excellent!xxx

I never go by the number of posts or reps because there are people who post constantly (even to give the same advice already given 10 times on the same thread) and people who only post if they feel they have something new to add.

There are also hugely geeky people who only seem interested in railroading people into using their brand as opposed to actually giving sound advice.

Then there are the times where someone with recent training can offer great advice as it's all fresh in their mind, not to mention things change over time.

JMHO x

Also, I personally never think to use the rep button. I kind of forget it's there and I'm sure I can't be the only one.

Also, I personally never think to use the rep button. I kind of forget it's there and I'm sure I can't be the only one.

Its not there for us iphone users, nor hearts xoxo

There's certain people on SG whose opinion I massively value, Persianista is one of them.

Do you find that people are repping less now the heart is there? I do think this is the case sadly.

Do you find that people are repping less now the heart is there? I do think this is the case sadly.

I'm guilty as do forgot and can't do either on phone which I seem to be mostly on now. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I definatley feel that Rep has suffered since hearts have been introduced even though they mean different things.
People seem to forget about Rep or they just don't know about it.

Attachments

• 552237_211649172274838_1590579474_n.jpg
    552237_211649172274838_1590579474_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back