Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just took my first delivery from sweet squared,, quick delivery, all in stock, new enamels range too ( yum yum) and somethings were slightly cheaper aswell,

all in all its good news all round, and i got a lovely card thanking me for staying with creative, proudly placed on my nail desk!!
thanks samantha xxxxx

can we expect a new catalogue sometime soon Samantha...??...

all in all its good news all round, and i got a lovely card thanking me for staying with creative, proudly placed on my nail desk!!
It's the little things that make all the difference :green:

Do we do our customers nails 'on account'? I don't.....I've always paid up front for my supplies and wouldn't expect to do anything less, as I expect my clients to do.....I know where I am with MY business then, I ain't in debit to another company, unless it's my credit card and then that's my problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thats right but I dont know if I want to be called "a mini sweet shop" Id eat all the profits!!
Thanks for your support xx

:lol::lol: well its great to know things are back on track...:hug:

Hi there sam and sam, great news:):):) I have heard through the grapevine that the nail shop is now re-opened at West Park, is this right i need to pay a visit.:lol:xx

Hi there sam and sam, great news:):):) I have heard through the grapevine that the nail shop is now re-opened at West Park, is this right i need to pay a visit.:lol:xx

Yes, the shop has been up and running for 3 weeks and is located at Number 1, Clayton wood Bank, Leeds (in the Creative Nail Academy Building).

Can anyone tell me where you can order products from now, i have called the number for Leeds and get nothing, Salisbury get nothing, London get answer message with new number, called new number and left message from no called back.

If anyone can tell me where the main distribution centres are and their phone numbers I would be really grateful.

Can anyone tell me where you can order products from now, i have called the number for Leeds and get nothing, Salisbury get nothing, London get answer message with new number, called new number and left message from no called back.

If anyone can tell me where the main distribution centres are and their phone numbers I would be really grateful.

Hopefully this should be all the information you need:

http://www.salongeek.com/distributor-sites/61000-cnd-sub-distributors-ambassadors.html

Sweet Squared 0845 210 60 60 is the main CND distributor in the UK. Your call may be held in a queue but is charged at a local rate.

Just a quick question...

I did my CND foundation course in August, at the OSNS in Loughton right as the HG went into liquidation :irked:. I completed and passed my course but was told that until this whole situation has been sorted we wouldnt be receiving our certificates.

Just wondered if anyone might have a clue as to when we might get them??

thank you :)

Just a quick question...

I did my CND foundation course in August, at the OSNS in Loughton right as the HG went into liquidation :irked:. I completed and passed my course but was told that until this whole situation has been sorted we wouldnt be receiving our certificates.

Just wondered if anyone might have a clue as to when we might get them??

thank you :)
The whole situation has been sorted and regretably I have to tell you that you are being misled by the folks in Essex.

Those who call themselves the Essex CNAcademy are not a Creative Nail Academy nor are they recognised distributors of CND products in the UK and they haven't been for some time.

Contact [email protected] (sweet squared is the name of the CND appointed UK distributor) and explain your situation to her and I'm sure she will figure out some way to help you.

The whole situation has been sorted and regretably I have to tell you that you are being misled by the folks in Essex.

Those who call themselves the Essex CNAcademy are not a Creative Nail Academy nor are they recognised distributors of CND products in the UK and they haven't been for some time.

Contact [email protected] (sweet squared is the name of the CND appointed UK distributor) and explain your situation to her and I'm sure she will figure out some way to help you.

What a terrible way to treat people,i just thank my lucky stars for this site,the amazingly accurate information,and the Sweet Squared team for having morals :!:

Im so pleased. Congratulations to all of us!!!
I wish S2 all the best and a happy and successful journey

Where can I find phone numbers to order supplies? Can I order a brochure of these supplies and their corresponding product codes.

Does any one have this information?

Thanks

Kim

Where can I find phone numbers to order supplies? Can I order a brochure of these supplies and their corresponding product codes.

Does any one have this information?

Thanks

Kim

scroll up...there phone number is posted...best bet is to ring them x

Hello friend !
Congratulation Sweet Squared it is really so nice and good news
to all of us . thanks for this information .

Fabulous news I have had this year so proud of you guys, you must have worked your socks off to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back