Lip balm/ treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytint

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone can recommend a rly gd one? i have been using carmex but it only seems to make my lips ever more chapped and flaky! (as with vaseline and every other one i've tried!)

Nivea one is very good

Hths x

Best I've used is Anatomicals "Stop Cracking Up"..really good.

Ive not gone wrong with E45 lipbalm yet. :green:

I Use (ok, am addicted to lol) Softlips french vanilla. You can get it in Boots or superdrug :)

if i get flaky lips, i use a soft toothbrush with a tiny bit of toothpaste on to exfoliate them and then follow up with a good lipsalve.
sounds a bit strange but really works.

Without doubt the best has to be Decleor's Nourishing Lip Balm. Firstly it's 100% natural, and contains plant oils, waxes & essential oils to protect, repair & hydrate the lips. It contains amongst other things vanilla & cinammon, but not so much it tingles or makes you want to lick it off! It also gives the appearance of a gloss, but if you want a matt look they also do it in stick form.

It's recently been re-packaged from a pot to a tube & is about £5 cheaper, now being only £12. In general the balm seems to last most people for between 7 & 9 months. The results are fantastic - it visibly reconditions the lips & within a couple of weeks you will start noticing a major difference!

Martin, I didnt even want a lip balm but just being nosey and reading that you have sold me! LOL

Martin, I didnt even want a lip balm but just being nosey and reading that you have sold me! LOL

You won't regret buying it - it's the most beautiful lip balm I've ever used and it sells like hotcakes!

I use Decleor aromessence lip balm...I think it's the same as the one Martin mentions as I've noticed it has been repackaged in a tube rather than a pot...anyways! back to the subject...I RECOMMEND!! It really does do the trick and is quite a reasonable price too PLUS it does last for ages :)

Sara Happ Lip Scrub is fabulous, followed by Spiezia 100% organic lip balm keeps my lips kissably soft!

Without doubt the best has to be Decleor's Nourishing Lip Balm. Firstly it's 100% natural, and contains plant oils, waxes & essential oils to protect, repair & hydrate the lips. It contains amongst other things vanilla & cinammon, but not so much it tingles or makes you want to lick it off! It also gives the appearance of a gloss, but if you want a matt look they also do it in stick form.

It's recently been re-packaged from a pot to a tube & is about £5 cheaper, now being only £12. In general the balm seems to last most people for between 7 & 9 months. The results are fantastic - it visibly reconditions the lips & within a couple of weeks you will start noticing a major difference!

Sold, now where can I buy one? :green:

I use Burt's Bees and I love it! :)

I use the Decleor nourishing lip balm - Martin sells it well :) and Decleor is an awesome brand.

Am loving this site the topics are so random, happy days x

I use Decleor aromessence lip balm...I think it's the same as the one Martin mentions as I've noticed it has been repackaged in a tube rather than a pot...anyways! back to the subject...I RECOMMEND!! It really does do the trick and is quite a reasonable price too PLUS it does last for ages :)

It is indeed the same one! It was always in a pot like the small size night balms, then they put it into a tube for the Christmas coffret's as a freebie, and have subsequently replaced the pot with the tube, which has also reduced the price by £5 - everyone wins! Glad to hear so many others love it as much as my clients & I do!

Elizabeth Arden- 8 Hour Cream!

The only thing that sorts my lips out- i learnt this after burning them in the sun..

I used to hate the smell but you soon get used to it & you can put it on minor burns/grazes etc

Jane

For those wanting to try the Decleorp balm, you could either contact Decleor to find your local Decleor salon, or alternatively you can purchase it through the Decleor website.

Elizabeth Arden- 8 Hour Cream!

The only thing that sorts my lips out- i learnt this after burning them in the sun..

I used to hate the smell but you soon get used to it & you can put it on minor burns/grazes etc

Jane

Snap me too!!:)x

My husband swears by Solar Balm for sore lips, and it's great for cat scratches and oven burns!

Latest posts

Back