Little girls birthday pressie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
In 7 weeks our daughter will be 3 and my hubby and I thought we would start her off with some playmobil and relatives could add to it. Anyway silly me showed Chloe the playmobil catalogue and asked what she liked!!!!! ( wish I hadn't now). I thought the house would good as you can add more storeys to it and rooms plus its not too expensive but no she likes the fairy castle which is really expensive and not much to add on to it at the moment.

Now I don't know what to do, do we get her exactly what she wants or just get what we think is best??

I know it may sound trivial but I want to know what you would do?

Shouldn't worry too much at that age - she'll probably just end up playing with the packaging!

I don't honestly think she will notice - so why not buy her a fairy castle from another cheaper range!

She is only three I am sure she won't hold a grudge! LOL

why not get her the house for her birthday and the castle for christmas.
at that age she won't hold it against you.

ValencianNails said:
why not get her the house for her birthday and the castle for christmas.
at that age she won't hold it against you.
Thought that, but she wants a bike from santa, althought maybe her grandparents might get her it.

God I'm making her sound like a spoilt brat and she's only 3!!

She really a placid little angel and I know she won't hold anything against us.

earley learning do a lovely pink castle that you can add bits too check out their web site

www.elc.co.uk

Oh I am sure she will love whatever you get her bless.

Caz xxx

the only trouble i found with playmobile si the tiny little bits that come with it, a suggested why not get a different fairy castle for now and when she is a bit older get her some playmobile.

HTH

Latest posts

Back