Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god I'm not alone! What is wrong with them all?!
I now have to lock my toothbrush away....in my own house! I'd get him back but I can never think of good things [emoji57]

That's funny I love playing the "upset" card [emoji12]
This happened to me he had an upset tummy and had gastroenteritis he thought he had let one out (sorry for being crude) lets just say that didn't happen straight in my shoes that where under the bed! Fuming was not the word as he told me when I was at work by texting me "I've just shit in your trainers" (again sorry for being crude!) so not only did I get new trainers I got 2 new outfits!

Upset card always works! I got louboutins for playing the upset card the time before that incident

Thank god I'm not alone! What is wrong with them all?!
I now have to lock my toothbrush away....in my own house! I'd get him back but I can never think of good things [emoji57]
It's like what can we do to stoop down to their level!

This happened to me he had an upset tummy and had gastroenteritis he thought he had let one out (sorry for being crude) lets just say that didn't happen straight in my shoes that where under the bed! Fuming was not the word as he told me when I was at work by texting me "I've just shit in your trainers" (again sorry for being crude!) so not only did I get new trainers I got 2 new outfits!

Upset card always works! I got louboutins for playing the upset card the time before that incident

I am crying laughing in bed!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I know it's not funny but he actually shit in your trainers! Comedy gold!
I'm supposed to be going to sleep as I have the gym at 7 but this is far more interesting!

The film "the other woman" with Cameron Diaz in is funny when they get the husband back. They put oestrogen in his smoothie and his nipples go huge and sensitive [emoji23] if I could get away with this I totally would!

Not as bad as using my tweezers to remove toe jam !!! Disgusting have to hide them now [emoji35]

I am crying laughing in bed!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I know it's not funny but he actually shit in your trainers! Comedy gold!
I'm supposed to be going to sleep as I have the gym at 7 but this is far more interesting!
I couldn't laugh at the time I was fuming with him! I was like your 24 years old how can you not control your bowels! I can look back now and laugh but I played that upset angry card for a couple of days after it! Telling it now it's making me laugh but I was so annoyed at the time!

Yeh only found out when I was mid way through plucking [emoji37]

Under the toenails ( probably not the best term ) lol

[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]I am highly disturbed by this! All men are icky! Haha

So we've established near enough everything our partners do annoys us anything else?

TV adverts in general!

Not just partners, family members as well [emoji23] i could go on for pages about annoying things family members do!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441225918.319920.jpg

Being stuck in my house night after night, pregnant and hormonal, all by myself because hubby 'didn't think i minded' [emoji35][emoji35][emoji36] how stupid can one man be! Im pregnant, i havent got the plague!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I sent this to my boyfriend because this is me [emoji38] he gives me death glares! I never did it when we first got together but apparently now I'm awful. I don't even realise I'm doing it [emoji28]

when people breathe sooooo loudly...on the train, in the cinema, wherever! Surely your lungs can sufficiently inflate with air WITHOUT having to breathe in and out SOOOO deeply!? or when someone is talking and they clearly need to clear their throat but don't, and they are speaking to you and their voice is getting more and more croaky - it actually makes me cough!

When the wire from my bra digs in

When you are winning an item on ebay for the whole auction and then lose it in the last few seconds!

Latest posts

Back