liz earle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
hi all does any one know is there any truth that the liz earle products are going into salons....would love to know,products are gorge and quite reasonable.

Please tell me it's true.
It's what I use for my facials and my clients love it. They continually ask me to retail it to them.....how I would love to! Plus in-house training would be FAB!!

thats what i wanna know to chic!!! i sent request on facebook to them and phoned them perpgaps if they get enough enqueries they will consider, i read somewhere that one salon in london has it but thats all though dont quote me where it was..

I feel a phone call coming on .........xx

ah do chic and back up my facebook post just put it on half an hour ago. people power perphaps!!:)

Ooh, I've just commented on that - nothing like a bit of pressure to see if we can get something going!

good women ta xx

oooooo I would love it if the became a professional range! the products are amazing and clients will love them. xxx

a few years ago I contacted Liz Earle and begged them to do a professional range as I was using them in my facials, I got a lovely letter back asking me if I would like to be a tester for them, but at the time I was only doing a few facials a month so didn't feel I could do it justice.

they do have a couple of salons in London offering treatments so I think its only a matter of time.

if they did go professional I would be very tempted to cross over to using her products again. To have training and supporting promotional products and posters would be fab.

They sold to Avon last year, maybe now they might be more into making a pro brand,

we will have to keep the pressure on ladies:)

oooo we should make some sort of petition type thing, and write a letter to them and us all put our names on! that might make them listen if they know how many of us want this xxx

:mad:
bah, humbug! They've commented on the facebook site that they've got no plans to put through salons. Better bleedin change their minds !

:irked:
Am going to ring tomorrow.......

Hippy chick - I contacted them a few years back too & was told the same!!

I use Dermalogica for my facials but clients just aren't purchasing anymore. So I bought retail products from QVC (p&p free at mo) but would love love love to use products too!! The clients I have 'road tested' all want to buy!!
So will keep an eye out on this thread to see if anything changes
Fiona :)

Hippy chick - I contacted them a few years back too & was told the same!!

I use Dermalogica for my facials but clients just aren't purchasing anymore. So I bought retail products from QVC (p&p free at mo) but would love love love to use products too!! The clients I have 'road tested' all want to buy!!
So will keep an eye out on this thread to see if anything changes
Fiona :)

I can't see that they will ever start a professional range what i can see is that they will open more of there own stores/salons with their own trained therapists.Their flagship store in london gets very good reviews for their treatments.
They are already in John Lewis and i can also see that they will probably start to offer treatments in there a bit like Clarins do in some stores,

Latest posts

Back