locked out....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Oh my god my key won't for some unknow reason has decided is doesnt want to unlock my front door - spare is with chap on camp in North Yorkshire, he cant leave until 7pm and assesement is at 6pm!!!! - got VTCT external verifyer assessment at college tonight, cant be late :cry: ...uniform in house, but nail art kit in car, can't be assessed without uniform....why do these things have to happen to me....fingercrossed my chaps Dad has a spare..aarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

to add insult to injury college told me they provided a model last week and found out last night this was now not possible ....luckly the lovely Paula has stepped in to help me out......thank you Paula...u r a star

oh you poor thing, good luck for tonight though , let us know how you go

Hi not sure if im gonna be much help but when i got locked out i was able to get a neighbour to help me with a golf club ! yes a golf club, through the letter box and knocked the door handle thingy on inside and thankfully managed to open door ! did take time though.

this was the second time this has happened to me - once at my last house when a few of us arrived home after a night out ! they were still building the houses around us and the guys thought it would be a good idea to go hunting for a long piece of wood to try and open door ! thankfully on that occaision it worked too.

I guess youve checked if you have left any windows open ? would it be worth trying to break one of the windows ? small one preferably otherwise may cost a fortune to replace ?

Needless to say i now leave a spare with my friend and a neighbour !

best wishes and good luck with getting indoors and tonight

kx

Fab Freak said:
Oh my god my key won't for some unknow reason has decided is doesnt want to unlock my front door - spare is with chap on camp in North Yorkshire, he cant leave until 7pm and assesement is at 6pm!!!! - got VTCT external verifyer assessment at college tonight, cant be late :cry: ...uniform in house, but nail art kit in car, can't be assessed without uniform....why do these things have to happen to me....fingercrossed my chaps Dad has a spare..aarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

to add insult to injury college told me they provided a model last week and found out last night this was now not possible ....luckly the lovely Paula has stepped in to help me out......thank you Paula...u r a star

thanks guys...think my chaps dad is helping me out of this....bizzare about the golf club, ill remember that one 4 the future...lol

Hi Lou. Oh you poor thing - like its not stressful enough having an assessment without that on top of it all :sad: .

Just wanted to say good luck with it and let us know how you get on.

Lotsa love,

Good luck for tonight

Yippee passed my Nail Art assessment...a bigthanks to Paula for being the best model in the world last night

Louise....it was my pleasure babe!!

I will be at the meeting tonight sporting my fab nails...well done!

ps hope u can make it.

Thanks hun...yep I will be there, just a bit late...

congratulations on passing , take care love dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back