Log cabin/shed etc. salon set ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else been watching George Clarke's amazing spaces?? That programmehas made me want to make my own brilliant little salon in my garden!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone else been watching George Clarke's amazing spaces?? That programmehas made me want to make my own brilliant little salon in my garden!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes me! When that man said it cost him £150 to make that little cottage out of cob I was saying to my OH "you could build me one of those!"

Yes all insulated and plastered, nice and cosy all year round.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love this thread it has been so inspiring, I'm thinking about taking the leap to a cabin in the garden but worried about if I will be busy enough.
Does anyone have a shower and toilet in theirs?
X

Love this thread. My partner is going to build me something when we buy our own house . He's a heating engineer so I'm hoping for a nice shower cubicle for my spray tans ;)

No we didnt as it isnt too high and isnt a permanent fixture x

Hey hun I don't suppose you have any pictures of your new cabin? id love to see.

Tess

Im really interested to see more of these cabins :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

heres mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,604
I'd love to see some updates on the cabins that were in the process of being built/finished :) x

Love your sign - can I ask where you got it done ? x

Hi, thank you! Love it out there. It's just some mdf I've covered in leopard print wallpaper 😊 x x

Hi love your setup what isit that u have behide your certificates it looks Awsome x

Hi, thank you! Love it out there. It's just some mdf I've covered in leopard print wallpaper 😊 x x

Well I'm 6 months in of trying to sort mine with buying my neighbours garden so it can go over her side

I'm looking at 30ft for mine... Just waiting on the last bit to go through it's been a nightmare

I'm going for this

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390773515.758995.jpg

Very kind of your neighbour, looks huge.
Hope you get it all finalised soon x

Hi I have a tiny garden and could fit a small cabin in but would loose a fair bit of space. My 2 children don't tend to play out there much as we live near beach and country park. My main worry is will I regret loosing the space and how small can I go? Would love some feed back. Just can't work from my kitchen any more :-(

really debating whether to spend lots of money on a preinsulated swanky cabin, or buy a shed and try to insulate myself. what are peoples thoughts? dont have any clients yet as just starting out too

Latest posts

Back