LOLS here I go again, colour questions. . quick replies appreciated. . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes but i doubt it wil be quick LOLL, well first of all i selected my shade and kinda colour, and i opted for half 6/73 and half 7/73 4% the warm golds in colour touch, i knew their was a risk of grab but i decided a bit of grab was gonna be ok, cos she away to go abroad. . . .
ony hoo for the pre lightening of the black lengths i did a tightly packed full head of foils, and for the sides and back i only applied to previously coloured hair, none of the virgin roots, on the top i app;lied 9 % to the coloured hair and 4% bleach to the roots of the foils, cos i wanted the colour to be multitonal on the top. . . i started spraying and sponging the back to stunt the colour lift and then when the tops lengths and ends were lifted to a dark orange and the roots were a dark yellow i rinsed. . . .
i blasted the hair dry, and then applied the above quazi to the roots and massaged in, and then left it to develope for 5 mins, and then applied to the midlengths and left for another 5 and then i applied the the ends and left for ten mins. . . . i then emulsified and rinsed and dried and cut and to my sheer delight, the black ends are so well blended u wudnt know, the semi on the virgin hair is a lovely warm colour and the pre bleached foils have turned a warm deep copper brown and they blend beautifully wit the highlighted roots which are all now in total harmony cos the same semi went over the lot. . . i think cos the pre lightended foils were lighter than the virgin hair, and the quazi was also lighter than the natural colour, it has givin it a beautiful mutli tonal, warm shimmer. . .

i am liking this technique and am gonna attemopt this on virgin hair soon, lift the hair a teensy bit and then apply a semi lighter than the actual hair, so that the un lightened hair gets all the same tones, but no depth deposit, and the lightened bits blend in and take some warmth. . ok now i ramble. . .hahahaha
x

Hi scottydolly , it sounds really lovely , and at least you can explain it properly , lolx
I proper ramble , and get sometimes get people tuned into a totally different wave length than me :eek: anways I am so glad it turned out beautifully ,
your'e getting confidence back now which is fab too :hug: x minky

thankies, i also did a bridal trial for my cousin, and lemme jus say for a guy who just DOESNT do hair up, it was amazing too ahaha x

Latest posts

Back