Look At This!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lina said:
well...as they say in Australia... good on you :) but not many as you!

some people prefer only french, some only nails like these, some don't like acrylics at all !!!
we have to respect this.

I DO RESPECT it - as I said before amazing talent BUT, I don't have to like it and we are entitled to our personal opinions...;)

WoW...I like most of them, but personally I wouldn't wear them tho... I think the person who done them is a Very creative...

To each their own :)

xox

Stunning! Really beautiful work!

Kx

What has happened to the link on first page. It no longer works. I wanted to take a peek at some of those wonderful nails again. I love the ladybirds and the playing card ones espcially.

Rachel xx

it's working perfectly fine when i tried it.

The link's not working for me either - maybe we're too late!!!

EZEFLOW, have been educating people in this kinda nail art for years Tom Holcomb is the master and can do stuff like this in about 10 secs, maybe if you take the blinkers off your current product and decided to further educate yourself, including other products you would learn alot more
you never know, with enough practise everyone can make nail art like this ......... and how bloody boring would that be ?
Nail Art comes from within (only the basics come from books)
The key to nail art is originality, not color by numbers or copying (unless you want to be boring and repetative) start with a blank canvass then create something original, anything that is repeated over and over may as well be a stencil

I've been trying and trying and trying to see the linkes...

And they won't come up :evil: :Scared:

I'm sooooooooooo bummed.

Art is mypassion.

I can NOT stand looking at or doing just plain old french's.. drives me bonkers. Yes, there are some lovely french's out there....(and I just ordered Deep U moon french tips and can't wait to put them on, hehe, my first set of french on me in a year lol but will likely add art to them too haha) but I just have to try every art going... I want to play, have fun.. express.
I try to get every client to add 'something'.. even if all she adds is a lonely rhinestone on a single pinky... I'm happy. As long as it's SOMETHING.

I really really want to see those pics... can someone 'save as' for me and post them?

pretty please?

LINKS WONT WORK FOR ME 2:sad: :sad: :sad:

I am glad I'm not the only one the link doens't work for, thought it was just me....lol.

Nope I can't see them either, think the page has gone now. We're to late girls :sad: , shame, I love looking at nail art and these sound like nails not to be missed!

i have been unable to look at the art can some help me with the web address.

Did anybody save some pictures? I'm always looking for new ideas. :D

Thanks Sheryl :wink2:

wow! there are some amazing nail designs on the site, going to take a while to look at them all!

Thank youuuuuuuuu!

i do 3-D nail art, but that is so dainty and delicate!
excellent!!

That is certainly some beautiful art on that site! Loving the 3d stuff.

Now.... I dont know if any of you do as I do.
Which is: If I see something I really want to try, I save it to a folder called "Art To Try" so I can look at it at a later date and without having a gazillion links saved in my favorites of my browser (as if I dont already have enough links lol)

NOW some sites have the pages set up so that you can not 'save as' the pics.
I understand the purpose of this, and respect why techs do it (because of all the unethical techs).
But there is a way around this. If you want the secret, let me know. Even 'pc' novices can do it. ;-)

That said, I can NOT wait to try some of that stuff.. LOL

Latest posts

Back