Lorel majiconrast? Koleston Special Mix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH Salon

Reaction score
Hi all,

i need a bit of advice on two thigs, ok so my client wants to go rouge red with the majiconrast, with ash blonde highlights at the moment she is a 10/3, would the colour just wash out becuase in the past it hasnt stayed in, i will be using a 6%.

Ok so my other client wants to go from 55/66 to 10/0 with 0/65 so im thinking of colour removing the 55/66 to bring her to a 5/3 and then bleaching it up to a 10 and then mixing 10/0 with 0/65 to get her the pink colour but what would be the ratio?

thanks in advance

as u are only depostiting col not lifting u only need 1.9.% or at the most 3%!:)
Hi all,

i need a bit of advice on two thigs, ok so my client wants to go rouge red with the majiconrast, with ash blonde highlights at the moment she is a 10/3, would the colour just wash out becuase in the past it hasnt stayed in, i will be using a 6%.

Ok so my other client wants to go from 55/66 to 10/0 with 0/65 so im thinking of colour removing the 55/66 to bring her to a 5/3 and then bleaching it up to a 10 and then mixing 10/0 with 0/65 to get her the pink colour but what would be the ratio?

thanks in advance

also i would bleach bath the 55/66 to a 6 or 7 and then lift and tone. u have to think of the condition of the hair, col strip then bleach ooooouuuucccchhhhh:eek:!!!!!!! col correction like this is a drawn out process u wont achieve a clean 10 in one go!! strand test all the way!:)

Hi all,

i need a bit of advice , my client wants to go rouge red with the majiconrast, with ash blonde highlights at the moment she is a 10/3, would the colour just wash out becuase in the past it hasnt stayed in, i will be using a 6%.

thanks in advance

Hi, Majicontrast is specifically made to lift darker hair bases and tinted dark brown hair bases all in one step .
It eliminates the bleaching process for darker haired clients .

It is not made for light bases at all .

If you put majicontrast on blonde hair it will look oddly translucent and will not work properly.

If your client is wanting bright red all over ? ... along with ash blonde highlights ?
then the ash blonde highlights will turn pink when the hair is shampooed .... because as you know bright reds bleed a lot .
Hope that made sense x

Latest posts

Back