Lori Nestore is coming to the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!

I'll be along and may well offer some part of my body for some hair removal. From experience the girls always get excited when they see a guy on the table getting the hair ripped out of his body.

Mat

LAO!!

I'll be along and may well offer some part of my body for some hair removal. From experience the girls always get excited when they see a guy on the table getting the hair ripped out of his body.

Mat

Fantastic and look forward to finally meeting you Mat...

The waxing is free but if you want me to tell your fortune in my little wigwam ...well sorry but theres gonna have to be a charged as it takes so much out of me all that looking into the future stuff.

In fact if enough of you get together and pay me enough I might even do a séance for you...ever had a chat with Elvis before mat??

All fortune telling fees will be going to "finding the Yettie" foundation :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Well as I sat awaiting Loris plane to finally land in the UK thoughts were running through my mind of blimey im gonna be stuck with this person for a whole week 24/7 and I contemplated what my thoughts would be when after all this time ,I finally dropped her off back at the airport to send her on her way again.

Well the full period of time has now come and gone and having dropped her off at the airport and driven 10 hrs late into the night and now sit here back at "Rancho Relaxo" having soaked up the joys of being home again with all the familiar things that I love around me ..it somehow doesnt seem complete and that there is something missing.

Whilst sipping a nice coffee in the tranquillity of the Scottish countryside my mind has been drifting its way through the different experiences and wonderful people who I have had the good fortune to meet either for the first time or some old friends I accidentally bumped into there is one person who simply consumes so many of my memory thoughts.

Well Lori has now been and gone and my final thoughts on the experience is one of complete disbelief at what a wonderful human being this person is.

Seldom do you come across an individual who simply stands above everything else one has experienced and someone who is willing to offer freely the passing on of their own hard earned skills and experience.

The time together has simply flown by and together with all the hard work we all did there was sufficient space for an immense amount of laughter and warmth and this time together quiet simply flew by.

I/we thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for making so much effort and taking so much time away from your business to come over and share you with us.

In one sense I was pleased to be putting you back the plane that would take you away from us and back to your home ....this was simply because the sooner this happened it meant the sooner you would be back to visit us again.

Thank you Lori Nestore..you are indeed a VERY special kind of person.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very nice post of thanks there from Collin.

This seems a good and appropriate point to close this thread as all we will get now are here, here, I agree, well said etc. type of posts and they are not in keeping with the Geek Commandments.

I Hope Lori had as good a time here as you guys had in having her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back