Lori Nestore is coming to the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Ok so I just can't keep this to myself any longer and thought you wax geeks would like to know.

I have orgonised for Lori Nestore aka The Wax Queen of Eva's esthetics USA to come over to the Uk hopefully later in the summer.

Anyone wan't to meet her :hug:

Yes, I would love to meet her! How exciting!! Well done Collin! :hug:

wow how cool is this! Will she be touring? and well done lol x

Yeah i'd love to meet her but there can only be one wax queen in my heart lol

Yes, I'd love to. You're her distributor aren't you, for Berins? Excellent! Keep us all informed.

I want a front row seat please Collin.... Gosh I wish I had some eyelashes to flutter at you ....:Love: Maybe I should get myself some Flirties and flutter them at you lol!!!

Eh?? Who is she?:eek:

The Wax Queen of the USA! Depending on when, and although Im a newbie I may be interested.

Eh?? Who is she?:eek:

The Wax Queen from the USA ... what she doesn't know about waxing isn't worth knowing.. :green::green:

I love her.. I want to be her.. I I ... well I do admire her just A LOT!!! :lol::lol:

i would love to, will she be doing a seminar? :hug:

The Wax Queen from the USA ... what she doesn't know about waxing isn't worth knowing.. :green::green:

I love her.. I want to be her.. I I ... well I do admire her just A LOT!!! :lol::lol:

Oi cheeky!! :)I am definitely intrigued.. will google her now!!

yes please yes please yes please!!!!
i know im only new to this but i just love waxing already....
she does look scary on her website though!!very intimidating! but bet she is just lovely :hug: and if i can learn just 1 new thing it would be well worth it!

Count me in Collin I would love to meet The Wax Queen!! Front row seat please with Jen.

Yes please keep us informed!!

Yes pleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!

Ok so I just can't keep this to myself any longer and thought you wax geeks would like to know.

I have orgonised for Lori Nestore aka The Wax Queen of Eva's esthetics USA to come over to the Uk hopefully later in the summer.

Anyone wan't to meet her :hug:

phew !!!! at last I can breathe !!!!

its going to be a great year!!!!!

Berins is coming to the UK - yippppeeeee

Berins is the one and only wax that Lori uses. This wax is the mutts nutts and what Lori doesnt know about wax is not worth knowing.

She wanted the best available wax and bless her she actually made her own - this wax is superior at getting those short hairs out. Not more tweezering with this wax.

this wax is superior at getting those short hairs out. Not more tweezering with this wax.

Really? How did you try it? Is it available in the UK already? xxx

Really? How did you try it? Is it available in the UK already? xxx

No its not available at the moment but soon will be so watch this space !!!!

Cant say no more than that at the moment !!!!

Goes without saying Collin,
i am nosy and Yorkshire so yes count me in lol xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back