Lori Nestore is coming to the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok geeks so I now have confirmed tour dates for Lori which will be from the 28th through to the 31st July 2008...venue's yet to be confirmed..so keep a note in your diaries:hug:

Yes I would love to meet her too.Look forward to hearing more. Count me in!

ok geeks so I now have confirmed tour dates for Lori which will be from the 28th through to the 31st July 2008...venue's yet to be confirmed..so keep a note in your diaries:hug:

Great I will be there

I am pleased to comfirm a date Lori is scheduled to land on our fair shores as being the 28th July 2008 and she should be here for around 4 day's.

So hopefully this won't clash with any holiday dates booked by intrested parties.

We are currently working on venues and which once finolised will be made available both on our website and in the trade press.

Exciting stuff :hug:

LOL Collin, so you are confirming the confirmation.... should be an exiting 4 days for all the waxing geeks around the UK......

erm..well unfortunatley due to circumstances beyond our controll the scheduled visit from Lori to our fair shores has had to bee posponed untill later in the year :cry::cry:

So the new dates will be 10th -17th October 2008

Many apologies Geeks and hope not to many of you have changed your holiday dates :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks Collin

for all of you that are looking forward to lori coming to the uk you will not have to wait much longer.

check out the wax group for some exciting information.

Well that is a pretty fine welcome. PinkPotions, we can all have more than one icon and we can even have numerous icons in the same category. I still sit in on wax classes to see if someone has some good idea, much of what I teach is much of what I learned from students! But when all is said and done, I have been waxing for 30 plus years and I did much to bring it to this level in the states.

This will be my first time out of my country to teach, I just cannot tell you all how excited I am. Even if it will be at a Trade Show and that is high labor indeed! So please come by the booth, I will have a table (couch?) set up and will be demo'ing my little heart out for those 2 days.

And really, how gratifying! We in the beauty businness in the states have been ga-ga over any accent as long as I can remember. Our facial treatments are still referred to as a "European Facial"!!! I ask you! what the h**l is a European Facial in the States? I have been asking that for about 20 years now. still no answer.

So yes, I finally will be in town, very excited, thanks again to all the happy welcome and remember: there is plenty of room for queens, kings and princesses.

Hi Lori, Looking forward to meeting you, this little princess is just waiting on details of your Scottish trip lol

Hi Lori, Looking forward to meeting you, this little princess is just waiting on details of your Scottish trip lol

I think you may be a little disappointed on this trip flower... I believe Lori will be at Gmex only this year but for the two whole days of the show... so loads of time to come and meet her :) ... Another visit is being discussed for next year though. :)

Unfortunately due to exhibiting at the show this year we will no not be able to do the proposed roadshows in scotland & birmingham as planned. However this does not mean that we will not be considering it in the future.

if you want more information i will be updating the wax social group and you can always pm me for more details.

i dont want to put too much on the forum due to advertising rules and regs so please check out the above for more details.

Where do i find the waxing social group? x

go to my profile and then click on social groups and then the wax group

Isn't it just wonderful how the UK is attracting more international icons and what a compliment for us all that these celebrities show so much interest in coming over to participate within in our Industry on these fair shores.

How wonderfully it is to see these individuals crossing the waters to come and share their talent ,knowledge and enthusiasm with us.

Just goes to show how an important part the UK is becoming within a global market place.

Well that is a pretty fine welcome. PinkPotions, we can all have more than one icon and we can even have numerous icons in the same category. I still sit in on wax classes to see if someone has some good idea, much of what I teach is much of what I learned from students! But when all is said and done, I have been waxing for 30 plus years and I did much to bring it to this level in the states.

This will be my first time out of my country to teach, I just cannot tell you all how excited I am. Even if it will be at a Trade Show and that is high labor indeed! So please come by the booth, I will have a table (couch?) set up and will be demo'ing my little heart out for those 2 days.

And really, how gratifying! We in the beauty businness in the states have been ga-ga over any accent as long as I can remember. Our facial treatments are still referred to as a "European Facial"!!! I ask you! what the h**l is a European Facial in the States? I have been asking that for about 20 years now. still no answer.

So yes, I finally will be in town, very excited, thanks again to all the happy welcome and remember: there is plenty of room for queens, kings and princesses.
Hi,
Do you know your stand number yet, It gets so busy at that show I don't want to miss you.
Can't wait to see you at the show.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Ok so I just can't keep this to myself any longer and thought you wax geeks would like to know.

I have orgonised for Lori Nestore aka The Wax Queen of Eva's esthetics USA to come over to the Uk hopefully later in the summer.

Anyone wan't to meet her :hug:
Hi
That sounds fab! WLTM but your whereabouts in the UK not clear, any clues where it will be??

Hi,
Do you know your stand number yet, It gets so busy at that show I don't want to miss you.
Can't wait to see you at the show.
Lots Liv x :hug:

Stand F30..in through the main entrance about half way down the hall on the right hand side adjacent the entrance way through to the Charter suite.

Do come along and meet the gang as well as Lori herself who Will be doing demo's non stop for two days.

That reminds me ...if there are any hairy Geeks coming to the show and want to lay on the couch and be waxed by Lori ...well now's your chance :wink2:

ill make my self hairy for a demo yes please

xxx

ill make my self hairy for a demo yes please

xxx

well come on down and we look forward to meeting you Lisa.:hug:

Short or long hair it really doesnt make a difference :eek:

Oh and I'm doing fortune telling from the hairs left on the strips ..:eek:

You know like the Gypsy does with the tea leaves at the bottom of the tea cup..well Ive found I can now do this also with discarded wax strips.:eek:

I'm converting a spray tan tent into a fortune telling room with lights and everything..its going to be awesome :lol::lol:

so you might just not only go home completely hairless but also with some good news regarding that prince charming that you've just learnt is gonna sweep you of your feet :lol::lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back