Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the easiest way to keep peace and happiness is .. just everyone be polite , you might read things that you think oh my god this person is x but if thats the case just ignore it and dont get involved that way the person asking doesnt feel they are being spoken down to and the person replying doesnt feel the need to get frustrated ,
this is for all members not just hair geeks by the way , lol

Dee even your not on very often!

i am now i am laid up for 6 wks , lol

Odd question but how do you become a member of the geek team like one of you moderators is it a paid job am very curious about it :)

Iv notice classix not on very much and as before when I first used salon geek persianista was always on hand with advice but never see her much I know iv not been on as much but to be bluntly honest I'm sick of seeing threads turning to arguments I especially hate when someone asks a question to the reply they et are you even a hairdresser ? Why would you do this ? Before you know it it's a big argument and just really off putting

Must admit also BLUE I do t feel you have posted much as before are you maybe feeling the same ? Dont leave us lol

Tomme got banned :o outrage I tell you outrage !!x

Iv notice classix not on very much and as before when I first used salon geek persianista was always on hand with advice but never see her much I know iv not been on as much but to be bluntly honest I'm sick of seeing threads turning to arguments I especially hate when someone asks a question to the reply they et are you even a hairdresser ? Why would you do this ? Before you know it it's a big argument and just really off putting

Must admit also BLUE I do t feel you have posted much as before are you maybe feeling the same ? Dont leave us lol

Yes I do! And being bluntly honest I'm sick of repeating myself over and over again. Ive worked years and years to get where I am! I could do in house training at my salon to share my knowledge and charge for it. BUT I don't! I willingly give it away for FREE on here, a little bit more appreciation wouldn't go a miss and less posts demanding we help them instead of teaching them to work out the answer for themselves and young hairdressers need to realise unfortunately the colleges don't teach to a standard they used to, so when we suggest people don't do things just yet there is a reason! So don't get defensive...we're trying to protect you!

Right I'm finished my essay! Lol x

Alot of newbies of late which is great but if they don't read and understand the rules and respect their elders on here I won't be held responsible!

Hi, Im one of the newbies and Id like to formally inteoduce myself. Ive been impressed with the posts. Especially yours, Bluerinse. Hope to be a regular and Ive been learning a lot and hoping to something to add since I have experience.Sorry if I ever sound snappy. Im opiniknated but I dont think Im rude. Just more direct.

Yes I do! And being bluntly honest I'm sick of repeating myself over and over again. Ive worked years and years to get where I am! I could do in house training at my salon to share my knowledge and charge for it. BUT I don't! I willingly give it away for FREE on here, a little bit more appreciation wouldn't go a miss and less posts demanding we help them instead of teaching them to work out the answer for themselves and young hairdressers need to realise unfortunately the colleges don't teach to a standard they used to, so when we suggest people don't do things just yet there is a reason! So don't get defensive...we're trying to protect you!

Right I'm finished my essay! Lol x

I think you are appreciated. Well I appreciate you very muchly lol. May well have given up a few times in the last few months if it hadn't been for you! Or I may have even shaved my own hair off!

Tomme got banned :o outrage I tell you outrage !!x

But now I'm back! :) hello my darlings. It was a long weekend without sg and I had an alarm set for 10am when it was lifted. Xoxo

Hi, Im one of the newbies and Id like to formally inteoduce myself. Ive been impressed with the posts. Especially yours, Bluerinse. Hope to be a regular and Ive been learning a lot and hoping to something to add since I have experience.Sorry if I ever sound snappy. Im opiniknated but I dont think Im rude. Just more direct.

Lovely to meet you, I'm the same with opinions and I never mean to offend etc I'm just very passionate :)

Lovely to meet you, I'm the same with opinions and I never mean to offend etc I'm just very passionate :)

Without mission and passion, we die.

I think you are appreciated. Well I appreciate you very muchly lol. May well have given up a few times in the last few months if it hadn't been for you! Or I may have even shaved my own hair off!

Thank you my love :) I'm tempted to shave mine off right now but I'm sportin a 70's quiff! X

But now I'm back! :) hello my darlings. It was a long weekend without sg and I had an alarm set for 10am when it was lifted. Xoxo

What have I missed what hapened :s x

Welcome. Opinions are important here. Direct is me too, don't sugar coat anything, it makes us special xoxo

Welcome. Opinions are important here. Direct is me too, don't sugar coat anything, it makes us special xoxo

Pleased to meet you:)

Pleased to meet you:)

And you. And in answer to your profile, systems means what brands you use ie. wella, matrix, scienna x, mac... Xoxo

Your very special Tomme ;) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back