Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Persionista

dawn hasnt been banned i dont know where you get this idea :?:

i just dont think she posts much now a days , shes maybe got a lot on her plate with work ?

Your very special Tomme ;) xx

Thank you.

Just checked persianista's profile and she's still here. But there's no last active info. Xoxo

Ive been a member for a few years now and have to say I miss the grand geeks words of wisdom :( x

dawn hasnt been banned i dont know where you get this idea :?:

i just dont think she posts much now a days , shes maybe got a lot on her plate with work ?

Hmmm.

Iv notice classix not on very much and as before when I first used salon geek persianista was always on hand with advice but never see her much I know iv not been on as much but to be bluntly honest I'm sick of seeing threads turning to arguments I especially hate when someone asks a question to the reply they et are you even a hairdresser ? Why would you do this ? Before you know it it's a big argument and just really off putting

Must admit also BLUE I do t feel you have posted much as before are you maybe feeling the same ? Dont leave us lol

I think it's fair enough to ask if people are hairdressers. After all there's only one hair classification on here.

You could've done a one day hair up course, a one day extension course or have 20 years cutting and colouring experience and we're all known as Hair professionals!

People not qualified as hairdressers shouldn't be asking for chemical and colouring information. But they do!

Just saying :D

this site has been going for 12 yrs or so , people come and go , its up to the ones that stay to keep it fresh and interesting , why not think up some new threads and inject a bit of passion i am sure each one of us can do something to get the ball rolling x

Hi everyone. Strings been pulled, wrist slapping accepted. Am able to log in again.

You all been having a party while I've had me nose pressed up against the window?

I think it's fair enough to ask if people are hairdressers. After all there's only one hair classification on here.

You could've done a one day hair up course, a one day extension course or have 20 years cutting and colouring experience and we're all known as Hair professionals!

People not qualified as hairdressers shouldn't be asking for chemical and colouring information. But they do!

Just saying :D

Sorry I should have been more in detail I mean geeks who clearly state they are hairdressers yet still get questioned its like the third degree and all the "well I you were a hairdresser you would know" it happened on a thread just earlier I think of sometimes you don't have anything nice to say the. Skip to the next thread xx

Hi everyone. Strings been pulled, wrist slapping accepted. Am able to log in again.

You all been having a party while I've had me nose pressed up against the window?

We miss you !!! X

Sorry I should have been more in detail I mean geeks who clearly state they are hairdressers yet still get questioned its like the third degree and all the "well I you were a hairdresser you would know" it happened on a thread just earlier I think of sometimes you don't have anything nice to say the. Skip to the next thread xx

I see, sorry hon! :) Misunderstood x

I am indeed. Won't be telling anyone on here tho:rolleyes:

Evil! I think you should post a short paragraph or some sentences on here that we could use.

Id love a picture of just a single obscure line from a book as art, something to get people talking.... Maybe from your next book were we can then tell people to look for you?

Or have a special sg promo where we can have a book night at salons before the shops get the book as an exclusive launch? Xoxo

Ooh I must have got confussseled..it happens a lot lol
Sorry all xx

It's rather unclear what happened. Even to me. Fixed now though I'm assured.

Moving on.... So you missed me then?

Was that why I couldn't find your post that we were talking on over the weekend?

Evil! I think you should post a short paragraph or some sentences on here that we could use.

Id love a picture of just a single obscure line from a book as art, something to get people talking.... Maybe from your next book were we can then tell people to look for you?

Or have a special sg promo where we can have a book night at salons before the shops get the book as an exclusive launch? Xoxo

Erm, I got into trouble for mentioning my literary endeavours on here.:smack:
I should be ok as long as I don't mention anything to do with anything.

Am perfectly ok to give hair advice tho. I am a real, proper hairdresser. Scouts honour.
Just don't mention rippily abbs, the tearing of knickers or silly lip biting.

Missed you? That's an understatement! X

Erm, I got into trouble for mentioning my literary endeavours on here.:smack:
I should be ok as long as I don't mention anything to do with anything.

Am perfectly ok to give hair advice tho. I am a real, proper hairdresser. Scouts honour.
Just don't mention rippily abbs, the tearing of knickers or silly lip biting.

I always tear my knickers! And bite my lip whilst staring at gorgeous boys ripply abbs....oh dear :/ there seem to be a moist patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back