Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, I got into trouble for mentioning my literary endeavours on here.:smack:
I should be ok as long as I don't mention anything to do with anything.

Am perfectly ok to give hair advice tho. I am a real, proper hairdresser. Scouts honour.
Just don't mention rippily abbs, the tearing of knickers or silly lip biting.

I thought a mod posted saying it was fine as long as someone else starts the thread?

Oh well, will have to make do with your great advice. Xoxo

I thought a mod posted saying it was fine as long as someone else starts the thread?

Oh well, will have to make do with your great advice. Xoxo

But I see people self promoting all the time! One of my threads was hijacked by someone selling hot tubs!

I always tear my knickers! And bite my lip whilst staring at gorgeous boys ripply abbs....oh dear :/ there seem to be a moist patch!
aw its like the Waltons...:lol:. welcome back everyone!
it doesn't take much for a thread to descend into filth and innuendo on here...fab!
i'm a kinda newbie, a little stale around the edges now but i love all you grand geeks and do appreciate you and the knowledge that you share..i also appreciate acerbic wit, a filthy mind and nonsensical banter...all of which i've found on here too xxx

it doesn't take much for a thread to descend into filth and innuendo on here...fab!
i'm a kinda newbie, a little stale around the edges now but i love all you grand geeks and do appreciate you and the knowledge that you share..i also appreciate acerbic wit, a filthy mind and nonsensical banter...all of which i've found on here too xxx

I've not seen Scotty tonight :-( I had to get my dirty mags out instead

I was just thinking its like the Walton's! ;) where ever I am follows filth ;) now back to my vodka and big balls......of wool ;) x

But I see people self promoting all the time! One of my threads was hijacked by someone selling hot tubs!

You can always report such posts if you feel they're too promotional. Just click the little red button.

The filth is our way of getting "office chat" out of the way seeing as we can't talk that way to paying clients.

Oh and charvey, the other night when I said I was going on the sims to kill some people, I burned 7 in a fire, drowned 2, electric shocked 1 and frightened 12 to death. Was a good night and really calmed me down haha. Xoxo

The filth is our way of getting "office chat" out of the way seeing as we can't talk that way to paying clients.

Oh and charvey, the other night when I said I was going on the sims to kill some people, I burned 7 in a fire, drowned 2, electric shocked 1 and frightened 12 to death. Was a good night and really calmed me down haha. Xoxo

Sims is amazing! X

I love the sims but I get carried away and spend all night making the woohoo !!! ....I need to get out more!! X

Sims is amazing! X

Haha. Made the addams family and put them on the lot with all the graves and ghosts. Don't know how I done it but they aren't bothered by the ghosts at all.
I'm waiting for pugsley to grow a bit before I woo hoo for Wednesday. Xoxo

Haha. Made the addams family and put them on the lot with all the graves and ghosts. Don't know how I done it but they aren't bothered by the ghosts at all.

I need this in my life! I can pretend they are my condescending ex husband (see Facebook rant)

M

I love the sims but I get carried away and spend all night making the woohoo !!! ....I need to get out more!! X

I won't admit to doing that too! X

I need this in my life! I can pretend they are my condescending ex husband (see Facebook rant)

M

Lol. Its a great way to let off steam. Make the person with the same name, alter them to look the same then burn them, drown them or let the cow plant eat them.
I actually thought that was going to be one of them joke text shots of auto spelling mistakes. Xoxo

i have missed you and your hauntings, voodoo dolls, thrashing shoe and murdering car park attendants :wink2:.
i love the filthy chat, it doesn't take much to get me involved lol.
charvey, pass the skin flicks up here when you're done :lol:, i hope scotty didn't trip and rip his sauna pants xxx

I always tear my knickers! And bite my lip whilst staring at gorgeous boys ripply abbs....oh dear :/ there seem to be a moist patch!

Moist, sorry you can not use that word lol we can not be friends if this word is being used :p

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

i have missed you and your hauntings, voodoo dolls, thrashing shoe and murdering car park attendants :wink2:.
i love the filthy chat, it doesn't take much to get me involved lol.
charvey, pass the skin flicks up here when you're done :lol:, i hope scotty didn't trip and rip his sauna pants xxx

I thought you put skin flaps! I think I've had 3 to many vodkas! ;s

Moist, sorry you can not use that word lol we can not be friends if this word is being used :p

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I love it! But my mates hate it! Sebastian used to have a range called Evokativ? It was lush! But filthy! One shampoo was called Full, one moist and one smooth! It was unlucky if you were full & moist!

I thought you put skin flaps! I think I've had 3 to many vodkas! ;s

So did I. That with the word moist and the shampoo's you mentioned are enough to make me sick xoxo

Lol. Its a great way to let off steam. Make the person with the same name, alter them to look the same then burn them, drown them or let the cow plant eat them.
I actually thought that was going to be one of them joke text shots of auto spelling mistakes. Xoxo

Nope, my ex playing super dad. I don't usually post those sorts of things but I am "friends" with the person passing the misinformation on and want them to get the point lol

Please do not use the word 'moist" or I am out of here! Back to BEBO with Tomme ;)

I love it! But my mates hate it! Sebastian used to have a range called Evokativ? It was lush! But filthy! One shampoo was called Full, one moist and one smooth! It was unlucky if you were full & moist!

I remember tese :) I loooooved evokativ and cellophanes !! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back