Lovely client stories

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozenja

Reaction score
Just got a hug and kiss from a newish client as she was so happy with my work. awww. It's her wedding this weekend and was honoured to be able to do her bridal nails. Such a feel good moment!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Awww that's lovely. Must be a day for nice clients. I had a lovely lady give me a box of chocolates as a thank you for the treatments she's been having. She said it was nice to feel pampered whilst she's been going through a bad time. Made me shed a tear!

aww thats sweet. i love nice clients :D i've got a client who is in her 80's, i've been going to her for about a year now and shes more like an adopted grandmother than a client, for christmas i bought her and her cat a little present and when i got there she'd bought me a present also, shes just so lovely, everytime i go she stands at the door and makes sure i get to my van safely before she closes it and then she goes to the front window and waves, oww i just love this client sooo much!!!

aww thats sweet. i love nice clients :D i've got a client who is in her 80's, i've been going to her for about a year now and shes more like an adopted grandmother than a client, for christmas i bought her and her cat a little present and when i got there she'd bought me a present also, shes just so lovely, everytime i go she stands at the door and makes sure i get to my van safely before she closes it and then she goes to the front window and waves, oww i just love this client sooo much!!!

Awww dolly she sounds so lovely. Love people like this xx

i love a nice client! tonight got a hug from a girl for transforming her hair from brown to blonde! she was soo happy, and told me she just wouldnt ever want anyone else doing her hair now :D chuffed doesnt even cover it :)
i have another 2 clients who both give me a hug and they both bought my little girl birthday and xmas presents!!! so nice to feel valued, and i love a wee hug!! x

I'm very very lucky and have a lot of lovely clients. One in particular tells me that just chatting to me for the 10 minutes she's in getting her eyebrows waxed really brightens up her day!! I thought that was lovely, it really touched me. Another brings me presents everytime she comes in to get her nails done. It could be wine, chocolate, cake, I even got perfume once!! It's so lovely to feel valued, isn't it? Xx

I had a new client last week who had had a really hard year and lost chunks of her hair so let it grow out as long as she could, and for mothers day her kids were treating her. Gave her a restyle and showed her how to style it for day and a little different for night and as she left she said I'd given her hope for the rest of the year. No matter how much money is made things like that way out way the cold hard lifeless money and make the job well worth doing xoxo

Latest posts

Back