Lovely peeps at Essential Nails!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littletoys

Reaction score
No query or question, just wanted to say how lovely the people are at Essentials Nails. Ive just had a 1/2 hr chat with Nathalie.their service is great. So anyone new shouldn t be worried about calling them.:)

Positive feedback is always welcomed by any company...To often we are quick to complain and never think to actually ring anyone and say "I just wanted to say thank you, I was very happy and you guys do a great job"...Give them a call if you haven't already, I am sure they would be thrilled.

Infact...maybe we could call today POSITIVE FEEDBACK DAY...:lol:....lets all ring our distributors/educator to say how brill they are...:lol:

I sent an email to a certain individual at S2 and she just got square of the month! she was so lovely and helpful and very understanding!

I agree bagpuss lets all say ta!

square of the month...PMSL....thats brilliant.

I agree with Bagpuss

we are always so quick to complain but don't always appreciate when someone is helpful

I don't know what square of the month is but I'm sure its something nice

square of the month!:biggrin:

i v e emailed her to say thanks.

this is something i feel very strongly about, very often if i recieve good customer service i will write or ring the company involved and comment, they have nearly always been gobsmacked that ive taken the time to compliment them, as people only ever ring to moan or complain,

we shouldnt be surprised by good customer service should we? but unfortunalty its more rare to get it these days, and so yes i agree

positive feedback day

nice thought Angie xxxx

totally agree Nicky. Im currently working in a call centre selling car insurance and nobody ever calls you to say thanks when you have gone out of your way to help (which i obviously always do:smack:) However i did get a letter from a lovely old man and i ve saved it as i was so happy with it.

hi i have spoken with SARAH from essential today it's true they are all very lovely mannered and very helpful !!:lol:

not spoken to Sarah yet- but im sure i will!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back