LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

This sounds really interesting, but for those of you who already do lash extensions do you think LVL will compliment your existing business or do you think it might detract from your lash extension business?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377811670.881086.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377811680.077685.jpg

Hey All,

I have trained with Nouveau this year and I really thought they were amazing and soooo nice!

I had the best time learning HD Brows, I totally believe in the brand 100%! I waited 2 years to do the course because I wanted to see if it was a fad etc as it was a lot of money! Tried out all the products like the brow beater and pallets etc on myself and totally loved it and I'm also a fully qualified makeup artist so I have used a lot of pallets in the past LOL.

There were woman on the training course that had been waxing and tinting for years and years and all of them said they learned so much and they actually like the 'HD Method' better plus you earn 50% profit of product sales which is LUSH!

Nouveau don't just bring out anything to make money, they offer training and treatments they believe in which I think makes all the difference :-D

I'm booking on to the LVL course ASAP!

Your not just buying into the brand, your buying into the experience that comes along with it and its something that you get to offer your clients too! The Nouveau team are so supportive and they really make you feel at ease with yourself while learning something totally new :)

I'm really looking forward to what they will come up with in the future :)

Xx

I'm confused about the fact that therapists are saying there's no perming involved??

I understand it's not an old fashioned lash perm ROD you are using but you ARE using a lash perm solution and neutraliser and using silicone eye shields to give lift from the root instead of the rods?

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong???

As far as I'm aware I don't use a perming solution or neutraliser. The products are totally different.

The effect is also completely different. Curling or perming lashes only does just that, curls them. I personally think this makes the lashes look shorter. LvL lifts the lashes from the root using the lash lift, volume fix & moisture seal. (Forgive me if these aren't the correct names I can't remember) using this technique makes the lashes nearly double in length as it lifts them from the root.

Like straightening curly hair. Xx

Can I just ask qualified Lvl therapists, how do you go on patch testing? How many hours before and is it possible to carry the treatment out mobile. I currently do HD Brows and their patch test is fab as can be posted x

Can I just ask qualified Lvl therapists, how do you go on patch testing? How many hours before and is it possible to carry the treatment out mobile. I currently do HD Brows and their patch test is fab as can be posted x

I put the products on a plaster by just lifting the plastic so it stick remains new & I staple it to an LvL customer leaflet
And post it :) xx

Great thinking about the plaster, I've never some across this way before.

Doesn't the product soak up in the plaster though by the time it's been posted? Would be interested to know as this is something that I wouldn't mind doing in future.

Ok so it's do able then, I just got told once you opened something (not sure what ha) it's had to be used that day? As I do it part time I don't want to waste product but it would work so well with my HD brows :) x

If someone is allergic they will have a reaction dry or wet ( i know as I'm allergic)

Yes the products have to be used that day but what I do if I don't have clients book In Is text all my friends and offer them £10 off. It's never gone wasted xx

A recent LVL treatment of mine. Highly recommended. .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1378411020103.jpg
    1378411020103.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 769
Hi :)

I just went on a lash lift course on Monday, fab treatment to add to my long list, I don't have people beating down my door yet though which I though they would but the more I do, the more I can sell it by showing the results.

I did not train with LVL, however my trainer I had on Monday went on the LVL course to see if it was how they were training and if it was any different, and she said it was exactly the same just with the LVL brand products. Lash perm lotion, neutraliser and the nourishing lotion.

Your trainer is obviously misinformed.

Primark & top shop might sell an identical dress, doesn't mean it's the same. Xxx

Your trainer is obviously misinformed.

Primark & top shop might sell an identical dress, doesn't mean it's the same. Xxx

Lauren, out of intertest why would you think that Sarah's trainer is misinformed??

Misinformed in what way Lauren?

I do LVL and yes it's a perm using shields. Why would anyone say it wasn't?

By saying its exactly the same. I understand there are probably a lot of similarities but it definitely isn't the same. There always comes threads on here where people don't like think that treatments are different and are just paying into the brand well I'm sorry but in my opinion it's nonsense. I would never say I'm trained in say eve Taylor facials and my friend is trained in dermalogica so they are exactly the same it's still a facial, because that would be wrong. It's always I'm trained in this and my friend did this and they are the same. How do you really know?

I'm not being a bitch I'm just passionate about the products iv used the training I offer. I'm in no way saying the treatment you offer isn't good but it's not LvL it's (name of course). Like Hi brow & HD brow (different things). Now as a trainer it makes sense to tell you LvL & your course are the same, so she gets your money not LvL.

I only come on this thread to post pictures not war & peace lol so that's how it should stay before it gets closed. Xx

That's fine Lauren, I understand that you are passionate about your brand, and that's a good thing! I think I may have not explained myself as eloquently as I could. The 'exactly the same' I was referring to, is the use of perm lotion and neutraliser, and the similarities in the way the treatment is performed. There can't be many ways in which to perform this treatmet apart from perhaps the tools used?

The only difference as far as I can see is the use of shields instead of the perm rods, of course there are always subtle differences, that why there are 101 different facials, and companies doing wraps etc. However, to say LVL doesn't use a perm lotion, when clearly it does, is just a little bit sheeple in my opinion.

Also I think you'll find that if you research where the glue and lotions originate, they will be the same manufacturer, just packaged in different brand boxes.

Do you have a problem with your glue going gunky? No war, just questions and facts. xx

No my glue is still thin I think iv had the current tube 2 months xx

Latest posts

Back