MAC Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillbert

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Trying to get a kit together and thinking of using MAC foundation. My question in, what colours would you recommend are best to get? Maybe best 3 colours. Also is there a scheme with MAC where you can get the products slightly cheaper?!?

Hi
If you have a beauty or make up certificate, you send to them, pay £25 a year and get 20-35% off.

That's interesting who would you contact to do this? Xx

I got the number from the website

Hi folks!

Trying to get a kit together and thinking of using MAC foundation. My question in, what colours would you recommend are best to get? Maybe best 3 colours. Also is there a scheme with MAC where you can get the products slightly cheaper?!?

I used NW44.5 for evening & NW41 for day. Here's me MAC'd up xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379963814.488297.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379963847.905364.jpg

Excuse the poses - I was trying do a good fb pic lol xx

I ordered directly from HD xxx

Thanks so much folks! Loving the poses!!! :)

Hi
If you're building a kit you need to consider different types of ski and which foundations will suit. Also the finish you want and the purpose of the make up eg. Is it to be photographed, long lasting etc.
the MAC foundation colours are not automatically transferable to every product either.
Most MUA s would use a variety of brands in their kit too so's to cherry pick the hero products from each range - don't limit yourself. Also you can't beat going to a store or counter for a real "play" with the products to test the colours.
Xx

Latest posts

Back