Mad geek meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day, its me Sals and Naomi - at my place:)

I expect it will be a quiet affair, you know how quiet we all are:green:

o0h lordy !!

have a great time, which I'm sure you will .. and the pics will be fabulous !!

Wish I could gatecrash............or at the very least, be a fly on the wall :eek:

You'll be needing a badge then Adele .... :lol:

thumbnail_themadgeek.gif

What about me? What about me????

I want to be a fly... leave me a hugh glass of wine and Ill be the one sitting in it

I am bringing my camera so there are no excuses girls ! I how know Adele loves to pose for a piccy so i`ll make sure I get a good one .....and of HRH of course as i`m sure she`ll want to join in!
See you tomorrow ladies!! xx

I am bringing my camera so there are no excuses girls ! I how know Adele loves to pose for a piccy so i`ll make sure I get a good one .....and of HRH of course as i`m sure she`ll want to join in!
Hey, you know I am beautiful, I just don't photograph well:eek::eek::eek:

Cameras are BANNED :irked::irked::irked:

..... and one for you Sals

badge_hamster1.jpg

Thanks sweetie!

Best put some slap on!

Hey, you know I am beautiful, I just don't photograph well:eek::eek::eek:

Cameras are BANNED :irked::irked::irked:

No paparazzi???? I'm not coming then!:green:

I am no psychic....but I can foretell that some geeks ears will be burning today!!!!!
(mine included!)

I am no psychic....but I can foretell that some geeks ears will be burning today!!!!!
(mine included!)

They will now!:green: Anyway, I'm sure we'll be logging on at some point to make sure you're all behaving yourselves!

Latest posts

Back