Madonna's comeback single?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not just about what she looks like.

She's pushed boundaries that not many other women have done.

Its her couldnt give a s**t attitude, her believe in herself and her strength that have got her where she is.

Lets face it, shes not overly stunning or a brilliant singer but look what shes done in her career

I love Lady GaGa, she has a better voice than Madonna but Madonna was there first, Lady GaGa will always be second in my opinion.

I bought my madonna tickets today, can't wait as i have never seen her in concert before!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I bought my madonna tickets today, can't wait as i have never seen her in concert before!

I have and she's bloody fabulous:D Your in for a real treat.

Thanks, im sooo excited

Its not just about what she looks like.

She's pushed boundaries that not many other women have done.

Its her couldnt give a s**t attitude, her believe in herself and her strength that have got her where she is.

Lets face it, shes not overly stunning or a brilliant singer but look what shes done in her career

I love Lady GaGa, she has a better voice than Madonna but Madonna was there first, Lady GaGa will always be second in my opinion.

She's a one off. A fantastic business woman. And yes she was there first. Love Lady Gaga too.:)

OMG! You're gonna love it!!! Which show? Edinburgh in July here...

Yeah @ Edinburgh. :)

I saw Madonna at Wembly a few years back, she was 1 and a half hours late on stage and her vocals were shocking. Up to that point I was a massive fan, now I'll just stick to buying her albums, I was truly dissapointed. I've not heard the new single yet

So you don't think they've had a little botox or filler here and there then Tammie.:) Mmm I'm not so sure.

Agreed... How would you know?

Many famous people actively deny (lie) about ever having any 'work' done!

I think she looks great & I don't really care what she's had done, why should we grow old gracefully we are a long time dead & we should do what makes us happy :) xx

I've seen Madonna live and I must admit, though she puts on an amazing show, her vocals aren't strong live. But she's never really been strong in that area. But I liked her none the less. She's still an amazing talent. You can't take that away from her.

What I've always admired about Madonna is her strength and her fearlessness. It seems like she's kowtowing to Hollywoodism and the plastic perception.

I guess I'm disappointed. I expected more of Madonna than this. Seeing her face full of fillers just seems like an act of cowardess to me.

Marilyn Monroe said it best....

“I want to grow old without facelifts. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I have made.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride~
from an aussie friend of mine. lol

And this is why I love you, rinn!

I think she looks great & I don't really care what she's had done, why should we grow old gracefully we are a long time dead & we should do what makes us happy :) xx

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've seen Madonna live and I must admit, though she puts on an amazing show, her vocals aren't strong live. But she's never really been strong in that area. But I liked her none the less. She's still an amazing talent. You can't take that away from her.

What I've always admired about Madonna is her strength and her fearlessness. It seems like she's kowtowing to Hollywoodism and the plastic perception.

I guess I'm disappointed. I expected more of Madonna than this. Seeing her face full of fillers just seems like an act of cowardess to me.

Marilyn Monroe said it best....

“I want to grow old without facelifts. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I have made.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Good point, but Marilyn Monroe didn't get the chance to grow old gracefully, bless her. So who knows what she would have succumbed to. Also she already had surgery to her nose and chin.:biggrin:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride~
from an aussie friend of mine. lol

Well I for one couldn't give a s..t what I look Like when I die, it's what I look like when I'm alive that matters. Hehehe:biggrin:Lol. We are all in the beauty industry afterall.Lol:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back