Make-up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazjp69

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a make-up course (basic and bridal) as I'm getting lots of enquiries at the moment and I just can't find one to fit in with me anywhere. One I have found is with Carlton - has anyone been on this one and do they rate it or can anyone suggest anywhere closer to me that is really good.

Hiya,

are you anywhere near a Capital Hair & Beauty wholesalers?
They do a 1 day bridal make-up course....basic and/or advanced by Michelle Harding. The course is accredited and you get a certificate for your insurance company. Have a look on their website, all the info, course requirements, prices etc are on there. Might be a good one to start with!
HTH's :)

Iv just put a new thread on here, Im looking at doing one with Sally's as nothing else really near me, I just want basic and bridal and they are using a brand Lord & Berry, I looked at it today and I liked the product so much I spent £40 ;) but im no expert!!!

I've done a couple of courses at Sally's and wasnt impressed and then when I've rung over other courses been told they will prob be cancelled as not alot of interest. Capital looked good with the bridal one as it teaches make up for black and white photos as well as colour which I thought was good. Just dont want to spend the money if it's not a good course. Been bitten by bad courses before lol.

I've done a couple of courses at Sally's and wasnt impressed and then when I've rung over other courses been told they will prob be cancelled as not alot of interest. Capital looked good with the bridal one as it teaches make up for black and white photos as well as colour which I thought was good. Just dont want to spend the money if it's not a good course. Been bitten by bad courses before lol.

I hate sallys for courses. There so overpriced, I've done 2 there & been disappointed both times, definitely buy cheap buy twice lol. i enquired about there acrylic nail course a few weeks ago & with kits & vat added on top it came out at nearly £500.... that's for bog standard training & kits, I was shocked! :eek:

Good luck with with your make up course when you decide on were to go x

I am booked in to do a Jane Iredale Makeup course in June

Latest posts

Back