Male diapers...any advice ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to re-think my position on this.

I think there is altogether too light-hearted a tone to this thread and I will ask you all to think more carefully before you post.
Has the OP considered, for example, the impact on the environment of disposable diapers? Surely it would be better for the sake of the world to use re-usables?
I, for one, have no wish to look out of my window and see yet another mountain of used male diapers!
Think before you tink!

He probably wouldnt need to wear them all the time though.Its summer now so while he is at home running around the garden he could just let the air get to everything.

He probably wouldnt need to wear them all the time though.Its summer now so while he is at home running around the garden he could just let the air get to everything.

PMSL at running around the garden! Lol. What will the neighbours say?

that ac tually might not be a bad idea ....particulary given the amount of fur i have around said area :eek::lol::lol:

I have the perfect answer!! On the way to south France one year my 'little' boy got caught short and all we had was a water bottle - perfect size for him in every way!
Whilst reading this very informative thread - I have been loading the washing machine - what does that have to do with anything I hear you say?? COMFORT bottle- description perfect - I could be Mary Poppins LMAO!! Comes in a range of opaque colours (so you can't see contents) and has a large opening for 'big' boys.... :)

that ac tually might not be a bad idea ....particulary given the amount of fur i have around said area :eek::lol::lol:

FUR!! you need to get that waxed :biggrin:.Ideal training opportunity for someone i reckon, if you fancy being a guinea pig... or maybe you are a guinea pig.

Lmao this just gets better "fur" lol

Could you not just tie a knot in it?

Just some advice, if wearing diapers/nappies, make sure you push your wee diddle fiddler down or your wee will shoot up and you'll wet your pants. I have to do this with my 10 month old baby! 

Move to France!! its the done thing to tiddle in the open, I know my OH just loves the whole open air thing!!!!
Re check that prostrate you're still too young to have a serioous problem!!
xxx

Collin, just checking in, my darling. Wanted to see how you were progressing on your research for the perfect male sanitary nappy.

I put a topic into the search bar for this forum, to do with me having an exam soon and wanted to see if there was another topic on revision

and this thread came up!!!!!

I put a topic into the search bar for this forum, to do with me having an exam soon and wanted to see if there was another topic on revision

Lol lol I forgot about this one :)

im so glad that this thread has been of some benift towards your exam qualificatins :o

Armed with all this infomation...your bound to fail :eek::lol::lol::lol::hug:

Go before you leave the house!

Are you for real Collin? This sounds like a fetish to me. You're not that old, so if your incontinence is that bad, you need to get to a doctor or tie a knot in it.;)

, you need to get to a doctor or tie a knot in it.;)

mmm that just aint gonna work...never was in the boy scouts and cant even tie me own shoe laces so havent got a hope in hell with this one.

Are we talking reef knots here around an open fire singing "timba ya me lord" or what :eek::wink2::o:lol::hug:

mmm that just aint gonna work...never was in the boy scouts and cant even tie me own shoe laces so havent got a hope in hell with this one.

Are we talking reef knots here around an open fire singing "timba ya me lord" or what :eek::wink2::o:lol::hug:

Omg. So funny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back