Male intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great advice Jack.

Sadly there are often the few that ruin it.

To Angie, take sensible precautions and chalk it up to experience. Try and imagine the scenario again and what you could do differently - as he says this is what he does, you just get in there with the wax and say "Not here you don't" - or you just ask him to get dressed and leave the room.

Unfortunately when people catch us on the hop like this, we just end up standing there, mouth hanging open, and spatula in hand!

Good luck hon x

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because of the kind words and advice you have given me. So nice to feel I'm not alone in this. I love SalonGeek, such a great place to get advice when you work on your own. :) Feeling so much better now thank you xx

I have just re-read this post as I wanted to see what was said again. Last week I had a new Client in who said the Therapist he normally goes to gets him to make himself hard as it is easier and less painful to wax. I stood there with spatula in hand waiting for him to finish pumping himself up. I was so embarrassed, (please excuse me for being crude) I just didn't know what to say or where to look. I have been waxing Men just over a year now and class myself as a mature woman who would be able to deal with a fella like this.... but when it came down to it I just didn't know what to say.

It has put me off waxing Men and I am dreading him re-booking!
That is totally inappropriate and you should contact him to tell him that he won't be allowed back ever again. If you'd like me to tell him for you, call me on 07739 832 328. The pleasure will be all mine. I'm serious!

Please record the conversation and post!!! Maybe a new kind of business opportunity has risen!!! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't believe what I'm reading, some perverted people give other honest decent people who want this service a bad name. I think I may have seen red and if he'd of started any shenanigans like that I front of me I would have thrown his clothes out fist and then him!!

I've had some strange phone calls re treatments but thankfully Ive never had to put up with it face to face.

Latest posts

Back