Mamas and Papas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
I just felt the need to have a whinge about the mamas and papas website, I have to say their customer service is appalling for such a well known (and not to mention pricey) company. I really want to buy a little rocking animal for my lil girl for christmas and I just can't get hold of one.

The website says they're in stock but they never update the site so there's always problems with ordering and when you ring them you're on hold for ever!!

Flippin' useless!! :mad:

how old is your little one hun ?

OMG I can't believe this. The place was the bees knees when I had my first two boys. I had a local supplier nearby that ordered all the stuff that I wanted. Do you know a supplier near to you?

my ffiend has had loads of problems with her pram and they have been hopeless with her :eek: , i am glad my pram is ok :lol: , i always thought they were really good but i have since learned otherwise !

I love the stuff they do, I did her entire nursery in Millie & Boris, haven't had a problem with the products, just getting hold of them! They never ever seem to deliver when they say they will and any guarantee they may offer to get stuff to you by xmas I would seriously doubt!

Thanks for the advice on the other website that stocks m&p, I'll have a look, always better when it's recommended as well!

My lil girl is 8 months btw Ems.

Latest posts

Back