Offering a Client for Christmas Lunch and her Accepting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a lovely thing to hear, good on you! Merry Christmas everyone!

Aww I think this is a lovely thing to do I hope you have a wonderful day! Merry Christmas! x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

awww thats sooo sweet id do the same...yea fair enough you have to be proffesional but when its these kind of circumstances you have to draw the line...and who reaaallly says you have to be proffesional outside of work anyway!!!hope you have a great christmas!!!:)xx

Quite rite! Professionalism is only in wok, outside is what unwanted to do xoxo

That is so lovely... Have a fab day xxx

This is what Xmas is about! Thank you for doing something so kind :) x

Hi guys, had an amazing day and my customer come friend loved it. She mingled well with my family - it was like they'd known her for years :)

I am so glad she chose to spend her Christmas with us x she was an amazing addition...

On the down side, I spent the whole day in bed yesterday with this norovirus bug - still feel a bit dodgy but not nearly as bad as yesterday x

Thought I would upload a pic of Christmas - Hope you all had a good time xxx

Attachments

• 405523_10150567269701617_542706616_10945644_976436003_n.jpg
    405523_10150567269701617_542706616_10945644_976436003_n.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 275
Hi guys, had an amazing day and my customer come friend loved it. She mingled well with my family - it was like they'd known her for years :)

I am so glad she chose to spend her Christmas with us x she was an amazing addition...

On the down side, I spent the whole day in bed yesterday with this norovirus bug - still feel a bit dodgy but not nearly as bad as yesterday x

Thought I would upload a pic of Christmas - Hope you all had a good time xxx

You sound so lovely. Your family should be very proud they've brought someone up that is so thoughtful and kind :)

Aww thanks hun x what a lovely thing to say x I think we can tell from the replies on here that many would have done the same thing xxx

Awww what a lovely thing to do, i think its great!x

Aw what a lovely thoughtful thing to do, I'm gonna try and do something nice for someone too x

lovely thing to do! x

Latest posts

Back