Manchester - how was the show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molaisymoo

Reaction score
Just wondered if there were any great offers? Can't decide if I Shud make the journey timmorrow?

It depends on what you want. ET have 10% off orders of the set of new Advanced Skincare, 5% off complete startup kits. Perron Rigot have 20% off across the board. So great if you want these, pants if you don't. No idea what the other companies are offering.

Oh and Hive have some great prices on heaters and Beauty Express some great offers too.

Mat

Hi, I went to the show today. I knew exactly what I wanted and got it!!
I went mainly for looking at and purchasing Gelish. I was trained by Kristina who is on the stand back in Spain a few years ago. So it was really nice to see her and chat with both her and Anthony about the product. They were so helpful as usual. I just need to contact them on Tuesday for marketing material as the stand ran out of it. It was quite busy, but I expect it will be even more so tomorrow because all the students will also be there.

If you know what you want then do directly there for it then look around for a while. :cool:

Ditto to the above... I wanted Shellac and was only queuing about 20 mins if that... Could have spent so much money .... good job I left the credit card at home! I went to Manchester last year and was disappointed and thought Birmingham was better ... then heard that things had changed with the set up at Manchester and it was much much better than last year. If you don't go - you'll never know!!!
:biggrin:

Thanks guys x what were the gelish n nsi offers like?

What were the prices on Shellac? Any discounts or normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going tomorrow, very excited!! Going to get Shellac, any good offers on it? x

Nsi was vat free, cnd have offer on shellac starter kit (£**) few other offers on stuff but tbh a lot of tooth whitening and Botox offers (soooo tempted lol) youngs had vat free as well xx

Nsi was vat free, cnd have offer on shellac starter kit (£**!!) few other offers on stuff but tbh a lot of tooth whitening and Botox offers (soooo tempted lol) youngs had vat free as well xx

You get the CND UV lamp as well!!!!

Hey,
Well i met Mrs Geek herself lol, i was quite literally star struck lol,
I bought some delicious new Shellacs, cant wait to get going on them,
Tripped up, well went flying in front of everybody in the CND, que:lol:
And some great advice and tips from the team
Thankyou ladies xx

It was great! Some bargains to be had :) my feet are killing!
Did anyone find the callus peel stand? Did they not show up?

I bought the callus peel starter kit from the stand today. It was in the middle at the back :)

I'm going tomorrow. Can I ask how much you paid for the callus starter kit. I'm looking to get one x

Feet and legs are killing, we stayed till around 5.30pm was getting nice and quiet by then but still busy. Had a great day and got a few goodies, was looking to see if they had a gellish 'starter kit' but couldn't find details..

Loved watching all the demos the various stands have. Quite a few offers/discounts etc and some stands were offering show prices for the rest of the week if you phoned or ordered online, which is handy if you want a few things but don't want to be carrying bags upon bags around and knocking everyone out of the way.

We made a few trips to the car to off-load our bags before carrying on with our shopping! :lol:

I loved it today, even though i bought a machine for nearly 8.5k I hope it is the making of my new business!!!!

I bought the callus peel starter kit from the stand today. It was in the middle at the back :)

I couldn't find the buggers! Gave up in the end lol

There was some really good offers on.
There was a huge que at S2 when i was there. But I'm not surprised, as even I thought the shellac kit with lamp was a great price.

They had some fab glitters at the glitter tattoo stand at a bargain basement £1!

So glad I went.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Got my new Shellac colours, Callus Peel kit and booked on Lava Shell course. Also found out Su-Do have brought out some new tans so am getting samples for that too

I wasn't overly impressed tbh.
Got my sienna tan as usual. And renewed my Babtac policy. Oh, and got a few crystal clear skincare bits for moms Xmas pressie. But nothing phenomenal.

I got there early thank god, but by the time we left there were too many suitcases and dawdlers! And people just stopping dead in the middle of the aisles... MOVE!! Lol.

I went it was really good a lot better than last year. Didn't have to wait too long at the sweet squared stand. Got my Shellac colors and my friend had glitzy lips done at the stand also. They looked fab.:biggrin: Got a couple of really funky fob watches. Was sooo tempted to buy so much more.Lol Glad I left my credit card at home. I did get everything I needed though so I left feeling a happy bunny.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back