Maps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have looking at maps this afternoon. I have only seemed to find Multimaps that gives me the detail that I need. However, it is the miles from my address that I am after. I am looking at a mile mile distance but it seems to only show 5:confused: . Or am I doing something wrong? I don't doubt it!

Any good online maps that you guys know of? Or is there another way to work out the distance?

Thanks as always xx

Have you tried Google Maps I have used it a few times its quite good.:hug:

Thanks guys, I will give those a try. xx

Ok great, xx

I am not good with maps, so here goes a 'dumb" question. The scale at the bottomof the map indicates the distance in all directions from your chosen point??

Ok great, xx

I am not good with maps, so here goes a 'dumb" question. The scale at the bottomof the map indicates the distance in all directions from your chosen point??

The scale at the bottom is what the distance is along the bottom of the map page that you can see - not the distance from where you are. With most maps the distance that you can see can be altered.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Oh its ok, I actually remeber now, I did this at school. xx

Hi hun, I use AA route planner and all you do is tap in your post code, and the address or post code of where you want to go, it will give you a detailed route of where to go and tell you how many miles it is as well as how long it should take to get there.

Hi hun, I use AA route planner and all you do is tap in your post code, and the address or post code of where you want to go, it will give you a detailed route of where to go and tell you how many miles it is as well as how long it should take to get there.

That's in a car! Andrelax will be walking, she's one determined lady!

Latest posts

Back