Married or not ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Married or not ?

• Yes and glad about it

Votes: 100 62.1%
  • Yes but sorry I am

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No and glad about it

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • No but wish I was

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Never wanted to get married

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Just happy being single

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
HI, I AM SO NERVOUS I AM GOING TO BE MARRIED 2 WEEKS ON SATURDAY (FOR THE 1ST TIME) , HAVE BEEN WITH MY PARTNER FOR JUST OVER 4 YEARS WHO I MET ON HOLIDAY IN CORNWALL, AND I CAN NOT WAIT :hug:

I often notice on here that people refer to 'other half' 'partner' 'boyfriend' 'him indoors' and sometimes 'husband'

Just wondered how many of you were married or not as the case may be, and why.

I've been married twice, once for 10 years and now for 20. I shall stick with this one as I quite like the surname:lol:
OOOh yes!! I would definitely take into account the new surname before getting married. Sad but least I admit it!!

Happy as i am at the minute. My 16 year relationships has just been flushed down the pan. So i'm now a single mother of 4 lovely girls. But find its others that frown on the your 40 single and 4 girls you need to find some one. since i have never been married i cant say that i want to or not, but mr right will be out there. Which ever way i am just happy to be single now, not rushing to the alter or for another man.

Hey,
well im 25, got 3 children, been married for 4 yrs.. i DIDNT think about my surname after i got married....oops lol:)
I met my husband when we worked in nightclubs together, i was 18 and he was 21.. I love him to bits but do have days where i could quite happily send him back to his mother...unfortunately for me shes lives next door!!!! But we take the rough with the smooth and also get on really well..which probably sounds really cheesy..it isnt honest lol.
Our children our 5, 3 and 21 months, it has been hard for us to have a proper husband/wife relationship but we have always made sure that we spend at least one evening together where its just the two of us and no kids...:green:

Hi all been with my husband 15 years next month and very happily married for just over 11 years wouldnt change a thing xxx

Hi all ive been with my husband 16 years been married 15 years had our 15th anniversary the other day sept 4th (so hes now out on parole) lol we have two kids together and i still love hm to bits we still say to this day it was fate that got us both together but i wouldnt change him for the world, he wanted to take me to london for our 15th aniversary but our spending was low he said to me we can go when weve been married 25 years (silver) cant wait now for that looking forward to spending another 15 years with him .

Me and my ex thought we were soulmates, everyone else did too. Always cuddled up with each other showin affection, everyone saw this and thought we'd last forever, we did too. After 3 years together we decide to marry in vegas (yep again, no elvis in sight) due to family commitments. His family travelled from LA to be witnesses and it was beautiful. 4 years later, our beautiful boy comes along. I love him more than anything else in the world and ultimately more than my soulmate... craks begin to show, 2 people who never argued in nearly 10 years start biting at each other. We sell the house, decide to seperate, me and my boy move into rented accom and learn to live by ourselves and not as a family unit. A year and a half later we're divorced. Sounds depressing i know, but I'm very happy now. I have my boy to make my life shine :).. Ive just trained to be a spray tan tech so im going to have my own business and support us (hopefully)!! and I have my fam around me. Im fiercely independant now but I think alot of us women are. I still see my ex every weekend when he picks up our son and believe it or not are good friends, we were lucky it was an amicable divorce, we just fell out of love, happens to a few of us. Its gud for our boy tho, seeing his parents speaking and occasionally laughing and not at each others throats...Dont think i could do it again tho. Think id much rather just live with someone... preferably Gerard Butler lyk.. ha dream on ange
xxxxx

Im engaged - no kids, not married and something I dont think Ill do for a while. Been with my other half 11 years and engaged for 4. Happy with the way things are so dont want to rock the boat.

I'll plainly say.
No...not married atm x

I voted 'married and glad to be' (or something like that!)

I got married when I was 23, we have been married 10 years passed this last July.

There has never been a dull moment, and I wouldnt swap him for the world (maybe an Brand Spanking new Red Audi TT - joking :green:).
He is my buddy, best friend and solemate. I go to him first with everything be it good or bad. I love him to bits and never want to be without him.....mushy I know, but I am a believer if fate, your life cards being laid out for you, and My Hubby was certainly one of the best cards I have been dealt so far alongside my kiddiewinkles.....:green:

:green:

:) I was married to my ex for 14yrs we met ao a blind date, we travelled the world working (well he was working) had 2 kids, within that time life was great for a good few years then we drifted apart whilst living in South frica, he left for England I stayed, got engaged to a guy out there but didn't work out so I came back to England,. Afriend 0f mine took me to a singles club every Monday, then one night there met Tony we have been married 7yrs now he is amazing will do anything for me is always buying me stuff but most of all he is alway's there for me and I for him. Would I ever do it again if anything happened between us No I would like to have any other time to myself.

Not married ,but have met the man of my dreams so hinting on a weekly basis :lol:x Need to be married by the time i am forty :cry:xx

Latest posts

Back