Married or not ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Married or not ?

• Yes and glad about it

Votes: 100 62.1%
  • Yes but sorry I am

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No and glad about it

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • No but wish I was

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Never wanted to get married

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Just happy being single

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
Don't like to mention it but.....am I THE ONLY ONE HAPPY to be single??
Mind you they are like buses....theres always another one round the next corner:)
Usually the wrong number though:lol:

I am married, for the second time, we have been together for 15 years now and have our ups and downs, but still together, he totally supports what I do, so he can stay for now! :lol::lol::lol:

Married (for the second time) and blissfully happy :Love:

Oooooo You All Make Me Sick!

Ive been with paul since i was 15, now 22 and we cant live together yet due to monies, and i would love to get engaged but think we need to live together first see if we can really cope!

You are making me feel ill.:) kiddin guys
I have obviously missed something along the way...apart from one time...
Ah LOVE. hearts and flowers and promises....mmm ok had all that.
Sorry but YOU ALL KNOW I love you all and am totally jealous of what you have.
Only once did it happen to me and I'm not expecting to be so lucky again.
I had my chance and blew it I guesss. xx
Maybe I'll get another chance....maybe not x

I'm not married - I'm way past my sell-by date!:)

I moan about him all the time, but I'm happy for now!

Been married almost 23 years and although it's not all hearts & roses, we're just very 'comfortable' with each other. After two grown up kids, I don't want mad hot passion every night, I don't want a younger man, I don't want to change my life - but just sometimes, ..............I want him to get up off the couch and pour me a very large glass of wine and get me a bar of chocolate. :smack: (Then I might get in the mood for a bit of mad hot passion. LOL)
Am I alone ??????//

im 24 single and happy about it although i wouldnt say no to marriage just not found a millionaire yet:green:

i have had some crappy relationships in the past and am happy for being single at the moment

Met at 16, first baby at 17, second at 20 married at 23 so I guess I done the last three the wrong way round lol, saying that though I wouldn't change it even if I could.

We are still very happy together, barely ever argue, well I shout at him but he doesn't argue back lol, he cooks, he cleans he's brilliant at DIY, what more could you ask for?

I love him to bits lol

Not sure which one to tick, but I'm getting married in 7 weeks' time and very glad of it, if a bit nervous. Been married before and on my own for well over a decade. I really thought that was it, until I met Andy. I've had to wait half a century for him, but it was worth it. :)

just not found a millionaire yet:green:
Good point !!!
If you find one and he has an equally rich mate...brother...cousin...hell sister even ...tell them I may be persuaded to change my mind on the whole "I never want to get married" thing !
lol :green:

BUT....I will NOT cook ...not even for a million +

:hug:

I am married, and still love him very much!!
We will be married 30 years this September..

Was married for 12 yrs....divorced now...and engaged and living with my partner now for 5yrs....:)....quite happy the way we are just now, at least he got me an engagement & eternity ring.....if I got the wedding ring it would be a bonus!!!!:green:

Glad Glad Glad.....Love my husband to bits, he treats me like a princess xxxx

Been married almost 23 years and although it's not all hearts & roses, we're just very 'comfortable' with each other. After two grown up kids, I don't want mad hot passion every night, I don't want a younger man, I don't want to change my life - but just sometimes, ..............I want him to get up off the couch and pour me a very large glass of wine and get me a bar of chocolate. :smack: (Then I might get in the mood for a bit of mad hot passion. LOL)
Am I alone ??????//

Here here lol thats me to a tee:green:

You are making me feel ill.:) kiddin guys
I have obviously missed something along the way...apart from one time...
Ah LOVE. hearts and flowers and promises....mmm ok had all that.
Sorry but YOU ALL KNOW I love you all and am totally jealous of what you have.
Only once did it happen to me and I'm not expecting to be so lucky again.
I had my chance and blew it I guesss. xx
Maybe I'll get another chance....maybe not x

I love my husband totally, but it's not hearts and flowers for us..... He can be thoughtless, tactless and an all round arse, but then I always liked a bad boy!! Seriously, we're not a 'perfect' couple and tbh, I'm not sure that exists. Marriage involves comprimise and settling for how things are - and for some that's easier than others...... This sounds awful, but the pros outweigh the cons with my husband! Sorry if this sounds like a lecture, I don't mean it to :hug:.

Regretting a lost opportunity is sad, but the future is out there and love springs from unexpected places in my experience!

been married 10 years this July, but with him for 10 years before that.

am 40 next month and will have been with him as long as I will have been without him!:eek:

I will be married 2 years in september. We met in 95, got engaged in 96, moved in together in 97. Eventually plucked up the courage in 2003 to say yes for the second time.
Second marriage for both of us. My husband has a daughter to his first marriage and I have a son to my first marriage.
Nicola is 25 now and Jordan is 21. They get on very well together, buying each other birthday, xmas cards too brother and sister.
I would not be without him and although very sceptical about marriage the second time around (why fix what's not broke) I have to admit I was wrong.
My relationship with my first husband (I should say ex husband, my now husband hates it when he is referred to as the second husband) was great until I married him, all went to hell after that and I left him after 4 misreable, confusing, demoralising, fighting, kicking, screaming years. My now placid, considerate, open and honest husband and I have never had a bad argument. Just goes to show that some marriages are definitely NOT a match made in heaven, my first husband and I brought out the worst in each other. As Individuals apart we are fine but together explosive and I must admit he still, all these years later rubs me up the wrong way.!

Latest posts

Back