Married or not ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Married or not ?

• Yes and glad about it

Votes: 100 62.1%
  • Yes but sorry I am

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No and glad about it

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • No but wish I was

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Never wanted to get married

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Just happy being single

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters
lmao Vetty, ditto that :lol:

I'm married and happy (most of the time lol), like Vetty, I do get my 'sharp implement' moments but most of the time we're very good together. Married 19 years this August and been together 21 years last March :eek:
Why resort to a sharp implement - it only makes a mess - a blunt instrument is so much better:green:

Why resort to a sharp implement - it only makes a mess - a blunt instrument is so much better:green:
I do have a very large and heavy aluminium frying pan, but I struggle to lift it with one hand lol

I'm married! :) nearly coming up to our 1st anniversary (30th June) i was 22 when i got married and he was 29, been together 5 years and still love him to bits, he's my best mate we love having a good gossip! Hopefully it'll last 4ever, if it doesn't i wouldn't do it again!!
x x

Hi,

I was married for 4 year's decided to file for divorce when my husband at the time used to communicate to me via his FISTS AND FEET!!!
Im living my new partner of nearly 2 year's who is a policeman, and I love him to bit's, he bends over backwards to do anything for myself or my daughter, and neither of us go without he really is my ROCK!!

Hopefully one day he will ask me to marry him, but time will tell!!

Angie
xx

I'm engaged, been married 3 times before..(no I DONT like wedding cake)

Never wanted to get married tho, strange..

Met my Bob just over a year ago and that was that I fell hook line and sinker.

Were happy as we are at the moment, but who knows for the future
xx

Im living my new partner of nearly 2 year's who is a policeman, and I love him to bit's, he bends over backwards to do anything for myself or my daughter, and neither of us go without he really is my ROCK!!

Hopefully one day he will ask me to marry him, but time will tell!!

Angie
xx

Angie...it's 2008.....ask him :hug:

Got married last year. Been together 7yrs now. He's half italian so now I have to spell out my name all the time. We get letters in the post with some odd spellings though. Love him to bits and I know it's cheesy but he is my best friend (barf!)

I married at 16 and knew on honeymoon I'd made a big mistake:irked: But I'm a stubborn mare so it took me 4 years to admit defeat, its not that I bare a grudge but if he ever got in front of my bus, I'd wheel spin over him:twisted:
Anyway I've been with Paul since 1984, got the receipt for him in 85 and couldn't live with out him, or him me. He really is my other half:hug:
Except when he gets cheerful at 4am:irked::green:

I can't wait to get married and have children. I'm one of those irritating baby wedding women who want it all!

I've been with Rian over a year now, I would love to marry him. I'm nearly 21 and he is 24, so still quite young.

As much as I think I want to have children I would be happy to wait 6-10 years before we start a family.

We live together and have a mortgage together and are coping with that well.

I love him more than anything and can't see me ever wanting to be with anyone else, don't get me wrong, he is possibly the most irritating man in the entire universe and I did check his life insurance covered him if he was to 'fall' down the stairs before we got our mortgage :green:

Hi All. I've voted married and proud! Been married 4 years this August and I really do think that marriage makes a difference. I know people say that it is only a piece of paper and it's only a nice day out, but my wedding day was the best day of my life and I truly think that i've found my soul mate.

I'm off now to be sick in a bucket in the corner! x

I'm not married - wished I was :cry:

Been with my fella for two years now and love him to bits...it will happen...eventually!!! lol
Just waiting to move in together to be certain we can actually live together before he buys me my rock!!! haha!! I'm being sensible for a change!!!

I've been married 6 years and one month and i chose married and glad about it.
I must admit that it's been hard going but no matter what we've been through (and believe me there's a list) we've always made each other laugh ( and cringe) :lol:

Have 5 year old twins from our meeting and they are just our world. The only thing is they both have Ray's sense of humor, so imagine two 5 year olds with the sense of humor of a squaddie! At times i need help :lol::lol::lol:

I am on my second marriage and it will be my last as he is my soulmate,my rock,my best friend. Been married for 3 years on july 8th. I am soooo happy to have found my hubby.:green:

Been married three times the first i was only young he was a singer in a band didn't really want to settle down , the second ended up being boring and was 7 years older, Andy whom i been married to for 11 years ( been together 17) and 7 years younger than me, i wouldn't change him love him to bits:hug:xx

I can't wait to get married and have children. I'm one of those irritating baby wedding women who want it all!

I've been with Rian over a year now, I would love to marry him. I'm nearly 21 and he is 24, so still quite young.

As much as I think I want to have children I would be happy to wait 6-10 years before we start a family.

We live together and have a mortgage together and are coping with that well.

I love him more than anything and can't see me ever wanting to be with anyone else, don't get me wrong, he is possibly the most irritating man in the entire universe and I did check his life insurance covered him if he was to 'fall' down the stairs before we got our mortgage :green:

Young but wise:evil::evil::evil:

I'm married and I absolutley love it. got with him at 15 married him when I was 20 still together now I'm 38, weve only been with each other all our lives so I don't know if that's why!? if that makes sense !!

Married for 6 years & still love him as much....... well actually more! aaahhhhhh lol x

Single and loving it! :)

Though I'm only 19 so plenty of time! Not sure about marriage but a long term partner would be great ... one day!

I am engaged... but not to be married if that makes sense! hehe...

Happy been engaged, will get married one day! No dates or plans as of yet! Probs get married in about 10 year!

xx

That's me too. I am happily engaged, but no plan of a wedding in the near future. We can't afford a wedding yet, and we both agreed to a 'long engagement'

I voted married.

Been together 26 years march gone and was my 22nd anniversary on saturday just gone (17th may)

We very rarely argue and most of the time get along no probs but thats prob due to him having worked permanent nights the duration of our marriage :green:

My first love and my last, dont think ive missed out on my life but if and when this ones over there wont be another EVER :lol:

Latest posts

Back