Massage elemis/patterned cotton sheet query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillibet

Reaction score
Hi, a couple of years ago i purchased a beautiful piece of fabric which i use during massage. It's really leight-weight, has a kind of thai pattern, with gold on it. Somebody once referred to it as being an elemis sheet for massage...i have no idea.

All i know is i'm desperate to buy more! and i cant find them anywhere! i just dont know what they're called?!!

massage sheet/cover/blanket/body fabric...nothing!

Anyone put there know?

many thanks:Scared::mad:

I use these as elemis trained and we use the sarongs then put blanket over the top to keep client warm

Yes they are called sarongs. Elemis use this for massage as its really thin and during our Thai training we used them for presses over the sarongs too. I think they are meant to be quite thin although elemis do nice blankets too. But I think you would need to have an account with them for this

They are called BATIKS.

You can get them from ellisons......

I've had mine 6 years and still going strong and use them for nearly every treatment. They also don't stain as I do a few treatments that have ruined towels.

I thought they just looked pretty!!!!!! How do you use them during treatments?

Latest posts

Back