Masters booked need a model - 13th June, Enfield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
I need a model to do my first Master Class which is on the 13th June.

It is the fiberglass class but we won't be doing full sets, it is mainly technique not speed so only using a couple of fingers.

It is being held in Enfield at Georgie Smedley's EZ Flow training centre, which I will tell you the address if able to help me.

I will already be in Enfield myself so will meet you there.

Thanks.

I need a model to do my first Master Class which is on the 13th June.

It is the fiberglass class but we won't be doing full sets, it is mainly technique not speed so only using a couple of fingers.

It is being held in Enfield at Georgie Smedley's EZ Flow training centre, which I will tell you the address if able to help me.

I will already be in Enfield myself so will meet you there.

Thanks.

what time would you need the model to arrive, i'd like to come, but not sure if i can make it in time.

Good luck with your Masters Wendy :hug:

Hey Wendy - I am sure you'll soon have Educator status. Go girl!:hug:

good luck with your masters

i live too far away to help

let us know how you get on

what time would you need the model to arrive, i'd like to come, but not sure if i can make it in time.

The course starts at 10am, so need to get there by 9.45, it finishes at 4pm.

The course starts at 10am, so need to get there by 9.45, it finishes at 4pm.

sorry then , its not for me. i wouldnt be able to make it by then. the train fare is a gazillion ££££ if you go south before 9.30:irked:

i'm probably not the best model anyway. i'm sure you'll get someone, good luck.

Good luck Wendy and I hope you get your model soon xxxxxxx

Thanks guys, i am really looking forward to it.

I did my design cours today and loved it!!

Is there anyone in the Essex area that could be my model please?

Is there no one at all who can be my model for me??

Oh go on peeps, you know you want to.

Good luck with your masters hun

i got my L&P masters this monday 4th june i am so scareded!!!!!:eek:

You'll really enjoy it Hun, i was nervous too, but once you get down to the great stuff of nails, you will just be absorbed.:hug:

Need to bump this up as getting desperate for a model now.

Is there anyone near Enfield that could help me?

Hi geeks, i have booked all my Masters courses which are in June and July, but i need a model for the first one which is on the 13th June. I am so looking forward to it.

I am doing it with Georgie Smedley in Enfield, so if you live near there it would be better for you as i will be in Enfield the day before and staying with a friend.

I have already posted this in the Chat forum but felt it would get more sightings here, so i hope that is ok?

I have all my other courses covered with a model, but she is on holiday for my first one. If someone could help me out, i will pay for lunch for them on the day. It will be my Fiberglass masters, so if someone hasn't got anything on their nails, this would be ok as this is easy to soak off afterwards.

Please, please please can someone help me out??

Cheers Guys.

Good luck, hope you find someone soon . . .

Hi geeks, i have booked all my Masters courses which are in June and July, but i need a model for the first one which is on the 13th June. I am so looking forward to it.

I am doing it with Georgie Smedley in Enfield, so if you live near there it would be better for you as i will be in Enfield the day before and staying with a friend.

I have already posted this in the Chat forum but felt it would get more sightings here, so i hope that is ok?

I have all my other courses covered with a model, but she is on holiday for my first one. If someone could help me out, i will pay for lunch for them on the day. It will be my Fiberglass masters, so if someone hasn't got anything on their nails, this would be ok as this is easy to soak off afterwards.

Please, please please can someone help me out??

Cheers Guys.
I'm in St. Albans hun and would jump at the chance, but I'm allergic to the stuff and can't wear any enhancement on my nails.

Try pm'ing Kitten Claws. She lives in Stevenage. Jac Extreme lives in Hemel along with Tricky. Maybe they can help?

I'm in St. Albans hun and would jump at the chance, but I'm allergic to the stuff and can't wear any enhancement on my nails.

Try pm'ing Kitten Claws. She lives in Stevenage. Jac Extreme lives in Hemel along with Tricky. Maybe they can help?

Thanks for your help, i did PM both geeks but they can't help.

I have finally found a willing and able geek now, so thanks guys.

Good Luck with it :hug:

Latest posts

Back