Maximist 5008 Users please help..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Can someone please help me out by taking a picture of the back of the gun where the hose attaches?

I am wondering if I could adapt one to fit a T200 hose? We have a male connector from a disected T200 gun that was no good and hubby was thinking if it could be attached some how into the Maximist gun then I could carry on using the same hose and machine from T200 but with the Maximist gun??

Need to get something sorted out asap as my gun is on its last legs now! That'll teach me for saying I never have any problems with it!! :o

Thanks in advance! xx

Can someone please help me out by taking a picture of the back of the gun where the hose attaches?

I am wondering if I could adapt one to fit a T200 hose? We have a male connector from a disected T200 gun that was no good and hubby was thinking if it could be attached some how into the Maximist gun then I could carry on using the same hose and machine from T200 but with the Maximist gun??

Need to get something sorted out asap as my gun is on its last legs now! That'll teach me for saying I never have any problems with it!! :o

Thanks in advance! xx

LOL Sherrie..your doing my head in now with all the goings on with your gun its not a bongo you know and can get fixed with some duck tape or run on vegeatable oil you know.:eek::lol::hug:

Look pack it up safely ,send it in to me and I will get it all a running like new ...agreed :hug:

lol lol - i'm sorry Collin :D

I cant pack it up and send it off, I have tans coming out of my ears! Is my idea no good then? lol

lol lol - i'm sorry Collin :D

I cant pack it up and send it off, I have tans coming out of my ears! Is my idea no good then? lol

Not wishing this to become a discussion between two people cos it would get closed.

Sherrie...give me a call Monday and lets get you up and running...anything is possible...its only a gun...but at the moment a gun causing you problems and isnt difficult to sort out for you ...and far less painfull for the rest of us in geek land LOL:lol::hug:

sherrie yes you can its a perfect fit the t 200 male fitting that pops out of the back of the t200 gun (its a fault) happens to fit perfectly into the rear of the maximist gun i have done it a few times now and it works perfectly as both units run at 1.7 psi

Yay! Thanks Steve :D

Latest posts

Back