Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 mins ???

Even Shellac doesn't remove that quickly

5 mins after I wrapped each nail, I buff and wrap each nail as I go so takes me about 10 mins to wrap everynail :) x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ive just soak off with one of my clients trialing it, she absolutely loved it, got 2 weeks wear with no chips or signs of wear. I used there base and top coat and made a glitter mix....I think I applied it a bit thick but soak off was great, I buffed off top layer and wrapped in foil, waited 5 mins and they just came away easily....so happy :) x
avedyjyj.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Love these xx

Power cut today so I couldn't play but looking forward to playing with mine tomorrow. I'm hoping to make up some glitter/polish mixes so I have other colour versions of RubyRitz.

sounds good but if your using polish best to mix as you go.. the glitter will be fine ( stable) but polish or pigment seems to skin or go gluey so just make it fresh as your client needs it
:)

soak off is pretty fast, its easy for the acetone to penetrate because it is a soft gel but still hard wearing.
I didn't want to quote a time say 5 minuets incase it took 6!!!!!!!! lol and it depends how many coats and how thick you put it on but it is super speedy compared to some other brands available on the market.

keep mixing :)

That's brilliant! What was the soak off process like? What base/top coat did you use ? X

well i left mine on for 15mins (foil wrap method)and it came of easily. I use quite a few coats though to strenghten my natural nails. Basecoat,3coats of colour(megamix),1 extra coat clear (megamix) for strength and top coat. I used gelish base and shellac topcoat. :)

I bought it all Hun xx

It's worth getting it all it's hardly going to break the bank for such a versatile product ... I think it's worth much much more even if you only used it to turn all your normal nail polish into gel polish it's worth it but it has soo many more uses and I'm sure i'll get round to doing a lot more with it

Had a quick play tonight with an old polish that I had lurking around. I bought the pot and found it quite runny not thick at all. I used my BrisaLite brush but I think it was a bit big, I'd prefer something smaller. It's definitely fun but I need to play with it more before using on a client I think. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392585648.913778.jpg

I am so excited!! Just placed an order xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much would you charge for mixing with polish? Same as Shellac? :-/ xx

How much would you charge for mixing with polish? Same as Shellac? :-/ xx

You could charge the same as shellac what I did was I did a special offer to get my ladies to try it and now they love it ... if you were going to add it over the top of your gel polish to make it last a bit longer and a bit more strength for your ladies that need extra you could charge a bit more for it

Too funny just posted this in a thread about
Artistic lamps !!!!

Just got a new I phone and these big hands
And these small keys are not working !!!

Just checking in - Today, 12:00 AM
Just checking in and you all seem to be doing a great job of answering each
Others questions and mixing up some great results . Was sad to see
Nathalie take off her 4 week old Baker Street mix after 4 weeks not budging wanted yo see if she could make it to 6 weeks !!!
But like all clients she fancied a change.and was board Can't wait to see what she come Up with next. Loving everything I'm seeing so just Keep mixing and sharing

Too funny just posted this in a thread about
Artistic lamps !!!!

Just got a new I phone and these big hands
And these small keys are not working !!!

Just checking in - Today, 12:00 AM
Just checking in and you all seem to be doing a great job of answering each
Others questions and mixing up some great results . Was sad to see
Nathalie take off her 4 week old Baker Street mix after 4 weeks not budging wanted yo see if she could make it to 6 weeks !!!
But like all clients she fancied a change.and was board Can't wait to see what she come Up with next. Loving everything I'm seeing so just Keep mixing and sharing

I was wetting myself

Quick question, if using over enhancements do we omit the basecoat?
Thanks

Ive got a question:

what's the difference between this and thermoshield by NSI? I thought thermoshield goes on top of polish and can be cured?

so would the only difference apply if you wanted to use polish as gel on natural nails? Xx

Quick question, if using over enhancements do we omit the basecoat?
Thanks

I would, I'd just treat it like normal gel

Pinks coming later in the week but just bought some new Cuccio Colour nail polishes. . . Megamix has given me a reason to buy polish again :) cannot wait to get mixing ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392651071257.jpg
    1392651071257.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 325
Hi Martin

Do you have an email address? There was a problem with my order received today.

Thanks
Natalie

Hi Martin

Do you have an email address? There was a problem with my order received today.

Thanks
Natalie
Natalie you found if got your message and will sort it :)
And for future reference anyone it's [email protected]
For anyone else who needs it :)

Latest posts

Back