Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't take credit for these nails but I absolutely love them. Using mm and mica pigment powders.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404851284659.jpg
    1404851284659.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 290
My mm nails today, just a cheap nail polish and a mixture of blue and holographic glitterImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404852094.081603.jpg

These are gorgeous

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, the colour turned out better than I thought after mixing it x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404905453.742391.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404905464.561264.jpg
Enhancements still on! Lost count of how many weeks I have had them on for now! Had the polish changed about 4/5 times now! Just file the old off, buff the cuticle and reapply another colour. Used white holographic glitter, white polish, 3 pigments, Swarovski crystals, gold foil, black, blue, green and ruby polishes for art

cant wait for mine to arrive, though i ordered almost over a week ago. but it is not here yet :(

cant wait for mine to arrive, though i ordered almost over a week ago. but it is not here yet :(

Try emailing or ringing martin and he'll sort it for you x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used MM to sculpt 1 nail and the rest over tips. Been a week and so far so good :)

But, it was when I was using it like this that I noticed it was curing yellow, anyone know why this is happening?

Thank yoooou

I've used MM to sculpt 1 nail and the rest over tips. Been a week and so far so good :)

But, it was when I was using it like this that I noticed it was curing yellow, anyone know why this is happening?

Thank yoooou

No clue mine have never gone yellow :/

Mine is yellow tinged when using it on its own.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try contacting Martin as the gel should be clear. Might be a faulty batch you have x

View attachment 69983View attachment 69984
Enhancements still on! Lost count of how many weeks I have had them on for now! Had the polish changed about 4/5 times now! Just file the old off, buff the cuticle and reapply another colour. Used white holographic glitter, white polish, 3 pigments, Swarovski crystals, gold foil, black, blue, green and ruby polishes for art

These are lovely! I took mine off after about 2 weeks (just fancied a change, I'm quite fickle like that :)), but they were still as strong as they were on day 1 xx

These are lovely! I took mine off after about 2 weeks (just fancied a change, I'm quite fickle like that :)), but they were still as strong as they were on day 1 xx

Thank you! Yeh mind are still solid! Absolutely loving them! Easier to do on myself than acrylics. Sad today tho my nails got scratched doing some sculpted acrylics today! So sad!

My sculpts with mm have never gone yellow x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you! Yeh mind are still solid! Absolutely loving them! Easier to do on myself than acrylics. Sad today tho my nails got scratched doing some sculpted acrylics today! So sad!

Aww what a shame, they've lasted so long too! xx

I noticed a slight yellow tinge too when used alone. I painted over it though so not too fussed :) x

hey guys, learnt acrylic and gel at college...but never learnt how to scult or extend with gel, we just used it over the top of natural nail for a natural look.
When you say you sculpt using MM, do you mean you put a false tip on, then Instead of applying acrylic, do you just put a sculpt form on, and use the MM GEL to extend it....or ? Or do I not use the tip at all..just extend using just the gel!? I dnt get it! :cry

Really wanna try this but unsure what to do!?
have the forms in my cnd starter kit but never used them...only seen them done on youtube...

HELP! LOL

hey guys, learnt acrylic and gel at college...but never learnt how to scult or extend with gel, we just used it over the top of natural nail for a natural look.
When you say you sculpt using MM, do you mean you put a false tip on, then Instead of applying acrylic, do you just put a sculpt form on, and use the MM GEL to extend it....or ? Or do I not use the tip at all..just extend using just the gel!? I dnt get it! :cry

have the forms in my cnd starter kit but never used them...only seen them done on youtube...

HELP! LOL

I put a form on, do my Gelish foundation coat and bring a little over onto the form, cure, then apply mm over nail and over onto the form to sculpt a tip, cure, then do another layer ensuring to build an apex, cure again, file to shape then add Gelish colour. It works great for me and lasts until I decide to remove. I do the same with Gelish structure gel, I've never had any problems with either and clients love it as if they break a nail i can fix it and it soaks off, so no damage from filing :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

HELP! LOL

Sculpting is without a tip. So you apply the form and use the gel to create the extension length. It might be worth looking at a course or 1-2-1 to learn this as it is a skill that you can charge extra for. In the meantime have a look on you tube, Greg salo for young nails does an awesome video just about the forms for placement and how to use them x

Hi ladies. I'm new to mm and expecting my bottles to arrive today.

Can someone tell me what's the steps of applying this over acrylic nail enhancements/ or gel nail enhancements please. I'd be very grateful x

Latest posts

Back