Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks I will be trying this out , can you use a different brand base coat and top coat?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure, I just bought the kit since it was an awesome price.

Hi all,

Has anyone had success mixing MM with white for a French Polish? I've tried mixing it with white mica powder (too shimmery) and polish (nowhere near white enough), I just wondered if anyone has any suggestions, thanks! X

Hi all,

Has anyone had success mixing MM with white for a French Polish? I've tried mixing it with white mica powder (too shimmery) and polish (nowhere near white enough), I just wondered if anyone has any suggestions, thanks! X

I struggled with that. I just have a white gel polish to use instead. Else I had to do too many layers

I struggled with that. I just have a white gel polish to use instead. Else I had to do too many layers

I also have a white gel for that.

I mix up custom pinks for the client though depending on their preference x

Just got my megamix haven't had time to play yet.how would you say you need to recant to do a full set with 2 coats? I don't want to waste it!

Sorry..how much? Lol

Just got my megamix haven't had time to play yet.how would you say you need to recant to do a full set with 2 coats? I don't want to waste it!

Hi Debbie,

It's hard to estimate as each person has different length and width nails.

I would suggest mixing a small amount and seeing how you get on.

You can always mix more !

Jodie xx

Hi,

I usually use 3 drops of MM and 5 - 6 drops of polish and work from there. It can depend upon how heavily pigmented the polish is, heavier pigmentation may need fewer drops and less pigmentation may need more. I usually do 3 thin coats to build up the colour.

HTH xx

Hi Girls, how much do you charge for megamix clear? or mixed with polish? or when using as an extra layer for additional strength in a gelish manicure?

I charge regular gel polish price and then a price for extensions

Thanks for your replies ladies.will have a go later xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £25- the same as I do for Shellac :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Will megamix be at Olympia? Really interested in this :)

Megamix with Cuccio Jamaican me crazy.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407748154024.jpg
    1407748154024.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 190
Ok so I'm starting to do nails as of next week .. So was very happy when I heard about this product , having lots of polishes and glitters already that I would love to be able to use as a gel :)

I've read the first 19 pages and gave up.. 69 pages is just too much haha !

Do they no longer offer the gel polish bottle like at the start and just do the pot now ? Xx

Will megamix be at Olympia? Really interested in this :)

I'm not sure but I remember a while back someone asked Martin a similar question about another show. He didn't have a stand as it is so unbelievably expensive and he's just starting out but he was wandering around with his branded T-Shirt on. He was so happy when people came up to talk to him, so maybe it'll be the same.

Hopefully he'll be along to answer for sure.

Karaxxx

Ok so I'm starting to do nails as of next week .. So was very happy when I heard about this product , having lots of polishes and glitters already that I would love to be able to use as a gel :)

I've read the first 19 pages and gave up.. 69 pages is just too much haha !

Do they no longer offer the gel polish bottle like at the start and just do the pot now ? Xx

There's a bottle or pot. Just personal preference x

When I ordered mine last week I got a pot there wasn't a bottle option.maybe he's ran out of bottles x

Really interesting, I'm watching this!. Xx

Latest posts

Back