Mehndi... Im having a go....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Ok peeps, a couple of weeks ago I was given a Mehndi cone to have a play with. I havent got around to it as I have been a bit busy of late. Think the person who gave it me was a bit offended so today, when she came in sporting her own work... I promised Id have a go :Scared:
So Im going to have a play in a few mins ...and Im posting a pic ... no matter what the outcome!!!
Should be good for a laugh if nothing else!
See you guys in a bit :lol:

oooooooohhhhhhhh!!! Can't wait for this!!!

Hurry up!!

Tilly xx

I hate to appear stupid but what's a Mehndi? :lol:

Does this thread need a over 18's only rating :lol:

I would love to do that!

Is there much of a marke tfor it?

its a cone with henna n stuff in to do pretty patterns on hands n feet n stuff i think
x

Mehndi is henna tatoos on the surface of the skin.

I'd quite like to do it too Vic!! I did two sets of nails for some Indian girls on Friday and they both had it all up their arms and legs! It looked beautiful!!

Tilly xx

are you practicing on yourself??
no offence, but what if it all goes wrong, will you be stained??
how long does it last?
x

just looked on the website i posted and may last more than two weks!
i wouldnt let myself loose even for a practice!
mind, im not very artistic!

Shall we do a course in it?

Are you talking to me or Button hun?

vic1082 said:
Shall we do a course in it?

I have been looking for a kit, I would love to have a go...anyone know where to get one from?

I am talking to you K!

Tilly Ann said:
Are you talking to me or Button hun?

leave me out of it!!
im too scared!
x

Oh I see :lol:

I had it done years ago when a friend attended an Indian wedding - we went to the hen night when they did all the Bride and attendants.

Fab evening, those girls certainly knew how to party - and the designs were out of this world :D

It would be fun!

Vic, just been google-ing it to try and find out some info on classes and the nearest one I can find is Leiscter! Maybe we just buy a kit and then play with it or do you get certificates in it? Hmmmmm..... :rolleyes:

K x

Certs in it I think!

They do it at my local college!

Do they? Sounds good!! Do they have a website, I'll have a peep!!!

Tilly xx

I started a thread on here about a month ago coz I wanted to do the classes, the nearest one to me didnt start till september, so my daughters friends mum gave me a cone of hers to practise with, I got my proper set off of ebay with a book of patterns, think it was about a fiver for two cones.

Latest posts

Back