Men and their attitude towards our jobs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other half tells me I should get a proper job! Employed people just don't get self employed people so infuriating

Doesn't really bother me at all

Let people think what they want... I don't mind if they think I'm not bright

As long as I'm makin money and building a nice life I'm happy to play along with that if it makes the customer feel good

I have had nasty comments off both men and women about my vocation choice my main one being an auntie however my mum did put her in her place after one particular comment about how beauty therapists are just stupid and only go into beauty cos they cant get any other work! I pointed out the huge amounts of science and business accurment needed for this job and mum pointed out she was a teacher with only a third for her degree and mine degree would be of a higher grade and more practical for work comlared to hers, i think the line went something along the lines of you have a degree in x and even then you cant do much with it cos its only a third haha.

I usually get your too smart for beauty and spa etc off of men and again when i point out the science and business et they are blown away and far more respectful. Again men it would appear seem to think they do all the work but statistically women do 98% of the worlds work and only have 1% of the worlds wealth so tell that to fhe next man that complains!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back