Relationship help, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the ladies above me! Its still in the early stages girl, give it time. You are still going threw the natural stages of a break up! there are so many different things you feel at diffetent times. I went through just being numb during the break up, to upset, to hating him, then I went through wanting to show him up by like going to the bar and stuff lol to finally just being me. It takes time to deal with it and heal..lots of love! Xoxo

I think everybody should enjoy their life and if your ex was making you feel unhappy then it is best that you are not together.
On the other hand though, i dont think that 'doing the rounds' does anybody any good - it muckies your reputation and leaves you feeling empty.
Nothing wrong with going out and having a good time with your mates and hopefully meeting somebody new.... just dont let alcohol corrupt you too much..

I think everybody should enjoy their life and if your ex was making you feel unhappy then it is best that you are not together.
On the other hand though, i dont think that 'doing the rounds' does anybody any good - it muckies your reputation and leaves you feeling empty.
Nothing wrong with going out and having a good time with your mates and hopefully meeting somebody new.... just dont let alcohol corrupt you too much..

This will never be a problem for me, I'm far too old fashioned!! And I'm only going out on the p*ss once every few weeks (due to laziness & saving up for a car!!) Xxx

You will have weepy days for while yet hun, just keep reading all the lovely advice girls have given and we all here for support. Your 19 life is far to short to be unhappy and be made to feel The way he made you feel you have done the right thing and mr right will come along when you least expect him to cxcc

I think you need something new to focus on and also realise that you are in love with being in a relationship and not with him so you need to let him go.Get rid of things that remind you of him keep photos if you have any because they will become nostalgic one day but put them all away out of sight.

I always think its good to give yourself a challenge I don't know what hobbies you already have but take up a new one join an evening class you may still have time to get into the sept college intake.Most of all stop the moping and playing old songs ect ect it can almost become an enjoyable torment and it's what needs to be done initially but then it must stop.

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and at this moment in time you are meant to be on this path. Mr right defiantly WILL come along when you aren't looking and at exactly the right time he is meant to for you. Hang in there he will be worth waiting for :)

Weepy days and "what ifs" are par for the course Im afraid my dear, after a bit of time you'll get better and find new things to be excited about...like your new car, thats something big and new to focus on!

You never really get used to sleeping alone when you've had someone beside you for so long so I cuddle up to a pillow or tuck my duvet up beside me, makes me feel lots better!

Chin up hun and as Ive said before you can PM me anytime if you want to rant/vent/talk etc! xx

Thanks girls, on a related topic.... How long after giving a guy your number do you wait before accepting he's not interested? I met a really nice guy last night at a club and things happened and we spent the day together, we made plans to go for drinks on the Monday. I gave him my number after he asked and off he went.
For some reason I have a total fear he won't give me a text or call me, which would be weird cus he told me his address and he goes to my uni but I'm feeling sick at the thought of that rejection! I have him my number at 2-3ish today, how long before I give up hope?

Xxx

Also it didn't feel 'one night stand'y, he cuddled me and we talked and all that, I felt like it was a bit more than just that.... Am I being INCREDIBLY naive? I feel stupid reading it back haha!! x

I'd give it up to a week, some people try to 'play it cool' so wont text for a few days. And no I don't think your naive, you have to do what you feel is right :) x

I never do one nighters but I couldn't resist hehe!

I am trying to prepare myself for the feeling of rejection of he doesn't text me, fingers crossed, he seemed so nice and I really don't have a bad judgement of character!

Unfortunately for him, he told me his uni timetable so if he doesn't contact me I may have to 'bump' into him and give him what for!

x

Latest posts

Back