Men!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so leave the seat up :) and put it down when you need to.
Men have to put up with things from women also, we don't need a wastepaperbasket in the loo, we don't use as much paper.

Many peeps complain, when all they have to do is mention things before they become ingrained behaviour, rather than waiting to whinge about them.

Men don't hang panties off the shower rails, they don't leave little cellophane wrappers all over the place (or act like they have reversed over the pet dog) a few days a month and they don't flush things down the loo that shouldn't be flushed.

I guess it's just men that do the wrong things:)

I am perfect then...cos i dont do any of the above....:green:

men just cannot be perfect... (with the exception of present company im sure lol)

they cant be;

-good around the house
-good in bed ;)
-good in the kitchen aaand
-good to you

so to be honest i know which ones id rather sacrifice!! lol. :smack:

Rob gets real :irked: if anyone leaves the loo seat up in our house.........his point it that we have 3 little girls in our house...(4 including me..:lol:) and little girls should not have to be touching and putting loo seats down.

agreed,........ but looking at other posts and opinions, seats that are up have far less pee on them, so..... if i was a girl, i'd rather put a clean seat down, than sit on an unclean seat (that was already down) ........ go figure, guess it's just a man thinking logically ..... like we do :lol:

men just cannot be perfect...

they cant be;

-good around the house
-good in bed ;)
-good in the kitchen aaand
-good to you

so to be honest i know which ones id rather sacrifice!! lol. :smack:

mine is :green: (maybe i should hire him out..:lol:)

mine is :green: (maybe i should hire him out..:lol:)

haha, i dont know that thats legal mate!!

Saying that i have told my bloke now that i wont ever move back in with him till he learns to look after himself and can cook me a nice meal every now and then. I aint his mother!! THANK GOD!! lol.

agreed,........ but looking at other posts and opinions, seats that are up have far less pee on them, so..... if i was a girl, i'd rather put a clean seat down, than sit on an unclean seat (that was already down) ........ go figure, guess it's just a man thinking logically ..... like we do :lol:

Its a case of leaving as you find!! ...unless its dirty lol then u should clean it anyway!

:green:

my hubby doesnt put anything away, then i get moaned at coz he cant find anything:eek:, the kids are the same, lol i thionk its in there genes, lol

careful what you wish for girls, i was told you can get pregnant from toilet seats that are left down:lol:

careful what you wish for girls, i was told you can get pregnant from toilet seats that are left down:lol:
Reminds me of a little ditty I once heard:-
Its no good standing on the seat, the crabs in here can jump six feet :green:

Men don't hang panties off the shower rails,
No, they just stuff them down the back of radiator and you only realise that they're there when the heating comes on and it stinks the place out.

they don't leave little cellophane wrappers all over the place
No they just put used condoms on the bedside cabinet

(or act like they have reversed over the pet dog) a few days a month
No, they just think they're dying when they have a cold

and they don't flush things down the loo that shouldn't be flushed.
No and they don't flush things down the loo that should be flushed......I won't go into detail but it rhyms with Brad Pitt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well my hub was at uni for 2 years before he met me, so had learnt how to do general household things.

I am generally a bit of a slob with certain things, but we seem to compliment each other in what I don't do - he is anal about, what he doesn't do - I'm anal about.

So the carpet gets hoovered everyday. He likes the living room to look like a living room and not an office or a playroom, etc.

But, I like my bedroom to be tidy, he thinks that no-one sees it but us, so lets loose with the dirty socks and pants.

I pick my own things up and put them away, and leave his stuff on the floor.

He also cooks as much as I do, knows how to put the washer on, hangs things on the line, irons, washes the son.

He has NEVER washed anything in the bathroom and thinks its his duty to peebledash the loo every morning about the time I brush my teeth! He has never washed the kitchen floor and I get on my hands and knees to wash it as don't like mops.

So, we muddle along nicely.

btw, the loo seat issue has backfired on me, as now the son just wees all over the loo seat!

whats the big deal about leaving the seat up?
Carl, you'd know if you ever stumbled to the bathroom in the middle of the night, half sleep and delirious and sat down :eek:

pmsl!!!

yeh its bloomin cold and ur bum falls right down the loo!! lol.

Carl, you'd know if you ever stumbled to the bathroom in the middle of the night, half sleep and delirious and sat down :eek:

pmsl!!!

yeh its bloomin cold and ur bum falls right down the loo!! lol.

wot's worse on the way there is getting tangled in hubby's clothes:smack:, standing on lego with bare feet in the hall:cry:, then sitting on the toilet lid, cause some1's not just put the toliet seat down, the whole thing!!!:eek:

Hubby was gob smacked because our 2 year old daughter helps me with washing, dusting, hovering etc, & I don't even ask her :hug:. Not like the other 3 I have in my house (oh yes male), any help has to be nagged, bribed, payed for, emotional blackmailed and oh yes, and finally total hissy fitted:mad:. But love them all, and I definately am the worst for being untidy. But my mess doesn't get on my nerves, it's every1 elses.:lol:

My bloke used to be a lzy bones, but we had a big fight once and i told him what i thought and what i expected from him, and now he is the model hubby! He irons, cleans loo, tidys kids rooms, cooks...its great, I cant complain!:)

My bloke does the most annoying thing.....
he has a bath then brings the wet towel into the bedroom to get dressed and then leaves it wet on the bed. So annoying.

... as a man I have to agree with most of the comments (sorry guys!) - we are a sloppy, self-indulgent bunch of animals. I can only add that on occasion, because we're normally so bad, when we do something good it really makes you happy! So, aren't we worth it in the end?! :wink2:

... as a man I have to agree with most of the comments (sorry guys!) - we are a sloppy, self-indulgent bunch of animals. I can only add that on occasion, because we're normally so bad, when we do something good it really makes you happy! So, aren't we worth it in the end?! :wink2:

ahhhh bless....you are brave :lol:

my mates fella thought he had it in the bag by doing whatever was asked of him, but doing it badly so he wouldn't be asked again...:rolleyes: until i told her to leave him to do it badly, don't stop him and don't rectify it. Praise him and say how well he did...its called BACKFIRED !!!!:)

Latest posts

Back