Men!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlaurax

Reaction score
so i am intregued... does anybody have a man who pics up after himself?? do they exist?? evry morning when i am picking up smelly socks or putting away un-folded clothes which are just left on the floor, i wonder 2 myself just how many other women do this?? or is my man just lazy?? ... :mad:

must be in their genetic make-up alongside with toilet seats!

I'm lucky I think, my hubby has ALWAYS picked up after himself :D and he helps around the house too to help me out when I'm doing full time hours!

I'm lucky I think, my hubby has ALWAYS picked up after himself :D and he helps around the house too to help me out when I'm doing full time hours!

Wanna swap? :green:

Underwear, clothes, ties, you name it! Oh, and the loo seat too. I have to say, his good points far outweigh his bad points though.

i have given up asking now :mad: :cry: i must of been a bad person in a former life im sure....

I too am lucky Paul puts his clothes in all the right places, cooks, does all the shopping (he loves it) and puts up with me:green:

I too am lucky Paul puts his clothes in all the right places, cooks, does all the shopping (he loves it) and puts up with me:green:
Same here Adele...at least we did something right in our lives...:eek::lol:

My other half loves a tidy house . . . and if it isn't, then he will set to himself and tidy it! :green: (well downstairs anyway lol)

Clothes are another matter though, his mum used to pick up his clothes after him so he has been bred to take 'em off and drop 'em!

NOTE TO ALL MUMS OF BOYS: Please don't spoil them for their wife :lol:

thats y wayne is so horrendous, his mum has basically wiped his ass for 22 yrz an so now its my job 2 try and make him see its NOT the lady of the houses job 2 pick up after him. i even tried not picking up after him 4 a while, thinking surely he will see how bad it looks and take action. no no... didnt have a clue, i think i even lost my dog in the mound of clothes, and then when i couldnt take it any more and picked it all up, he didnt even notice. grrrrrrrrrr

Nope, I dont think they really exist!! lol!!
I do believe that I have spoilt my hubby, I have done everything for him for 7 years now, so its kind of a given that I continue to do it all and dont moan about it!!

My New Years resolution is not to pick up after him, then we'll see how long it takes for the penny to drop.

xxxxxx

OMG! Don't get me started! I am a naturally tidy person and likes everything in its place. I have an untidy devil (hubbie) and spawn of the devil (son). :irked::irked: I don't know what I've done to deserve 2 the same! It's gotta be in the genes! I've tried nagging (only gets your blood pressure up), threatening (they're taller than me) and even asking nicely. Nope! Nothing works. Ah, well, I give up.:zzz: Maybe next year??????????????

My lovely Rob always picks up after himself..and after me and the kids...:lol:

There is nothing in the house that i do that he doesn't do too. We have no rules as such, its just who ever see's it needs doing first just does it.

My OH is a Monica!!

Men are crap....ok so there is an occasional one who will conform but in the main, crap!

lucy jane id love a monica! at least then i wouldnt have 2 do aaaalll the work :irked:

For all the bad things my partner was, he was really good around the house.

He was a good cook, cleaned equally as hard as I did, never left things lying around etc.

He was good like that.

Men are crap....ok so there is an occasional one who will conform but in the main, crap!

I'm with Cathie on this one!!!!
Where did you all find these lovely men?:D

Chris is brill - I can't complain!

He puts his washing in the basket, loads and unloads the washer, washes the dishes, occasionally makes tea.

He gets up at 5, walks the dog, goes to work for 6 and comes home at 6 and walks the dog again and he still baths Emily every night, does the dishes and makes the feeds.

I guess I found a good 'un!

Where did you all find these lovely men?:D

to be honest i don't think you really find them this way (some of them anyway) you have to train them this way...like a new puppy :lol:

when Rob and I first moved in together he asked me after about a week if he had any clean underwear...i said..."no darling, and unless you learn how to use a washing machine I'm afraid you will never have any clean underwear...ahh did you think you had moved in with ya mam"

seems to have done the trick.

i honestly think its a crying shame when a man isn't able to be self sufficiant...its an embarrassment to think that some men need looking after like a child...whats sexy about that ??

to be honest i don't think you really find them this way (some of them anyway) you have to train them this way...like a new puppy :lol:

when Rob and I first moved in together he asked me after about a week if he had any clean underwear...i said..."no darling, and unless you learn how to use a washing machine I'm afraid you will never have any clean underwear...ahh did you think you had moved in with ya mam"

seems to have done the trick.

i honestly think its a crying shame when a man isn't able to be self sufficiant...its an embarrassment to think that some men need looking after like a child...whats sexy about that ??

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Latest posts

Back