Mens eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polandspring

Reaction score
I've been looking for some kind of help and I figured this forum looks like a great place to ask.

My face gets more narrow towards the chin, yet my eyebrows are rather wide, they also have more curve than I'd like them to. I've got "heavy eyelids" or more appropriately "****ty bug eyes". Look at matt damon, then imagine someone with the genetic opposite as far as eyelids go.

Does anyone here do mens' eyebrows or have any idea what style eyebrows would look handsome and masculine with my face as described?

Sorry if this question seems rather peculiar but there's no guide for mens eyebrows online as far as I've looked.

My suggestion would be to go to a reputible salon near you.
OR
Phone around, find one that can cater to your request.
Explain what you require - An eyebrow shape & advice on maintainence.

It's a bit like quoting for hair over the phone -
Not the best way to deciede on a treatment or price but a great way to let the operator know in advance what will be needed & allow the time for it.

Also puts your mind at ease knowing you have explained yourself in advance.

HtH

XX J XX

My suggestion would be to go to a reputible salon near you.
OR
Phone around, find one that can cater to your request.
Explain what you require - An eyebrow shape & advice on maintainence.

It's a bit like quoting for hair over the phone -
Not the best way to deciede on a treatment or price but a great way to let the operator know in advance what will be needed & allow the time for it.

Also puts your mind at ease knowing you have explained yourself in advance.

HtH

XX J XX

Quite right. It's impossible to give advice without actually seeing you. Go to a salon and see a professional. It's a much better option.

I would suggest if you see a shape you like in a magazine for example,that you take it to a salon and ask them if it's possible for you to have that shape.

It's not always possible as our eyebrows are already pretty much determined by the way they grow,for example if you had very tunnel shaped,rounded eyebrows,then it wouldn't be feasable to make them long and narrow.

There are many things a good therapist can do to enhance your appearance,by shaping your eyebrows.Ask around for recommendations of a good therapist,rather than going to any old place.HTH:)

Latest posts

Back