Merry Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annenails

Reaction score
for all of you lovelly geeks on the other side of the world and for those of you who are here in Australia I would like to wish each and every one of you A Ver ,y Merry Christmas and a great New Year. I can only hope that next year will be even better than this year. So all of you out there in geek land, be good for Santa as Im sure he is watching right now, as I have been telling my kids all day.lol, anyway have a few drinks,relax and enjoy the season as it really is a Magical day. And miracles do happen (the weather man predicts that it will snow in the blue mountains..about 1 hr from where I live. Can you believe we might get a white christmas in the middle of summer.........so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...........

Merry Christmas to you too.

And yes... it is unusually cold here for Christmas time (im in Adelaide)... im sitting here all rugged up.. usually its singlet tops and shorts and sitting by the pool at Christmas time... not this year!!

I hope you get snow.. wouldnt that be cool :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ANNE!!!!

We are hoping for a white Christmas (my kids are) but, the weather man says NO, again! Most of Canada, from what I hear is going to have a "brown" Christmas, totally unheard of! So much for the title of "Great White North".

Merry Christmas to all, where ever you may be, have a safe and happy Christmas!!

Have the very merriest christmas everyone xxx

Wishing you and all your families a very merry Christmas and a happy new year xxx

Merry Christmas everyone, hope it is a happy and peaceful one for you all xxx

Merry Christmas guys, have a great one! xxx

merry christmas everyone

Merry Christmas to you too.

And yes... it is unusually cold here for Christmas time (im in Adelaide)... im sitting here all rugged up.. usually its singlet tops and shorts and sitting by the pool at Christmas time... not this year!!

I hope you get snow.. wouldnt that be cool :)
Hi,
I am in Adelaide too! and I cant believe the weather I am sitting here in my winter trackies. Bought my kids christmas outfits to wear (nice and summery and I bet its too cold to wear them!)
Enough moaning, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE TOO!
XXX:hug: :green: :hug:

Merry Christmas everyone have a good one :)

:Love: Merry Christmas :Love:

Merry Christmas to all,

it is offically 11 mins into Christmas Day down here in NZ, so Santa should be visiting soon.
I hope you all have a fab day and don't eat too much, unlike me who usually goes stupid and eats waaay too much of my homemade pavlova.

now wheres that beer/wine glass
Cheeeeers

Merry Christmas everyone, hope it is a happy and peaceful one for you all xxx

Peaceful lol you haven't been to our house Sass :lol:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy Happy Christmas to all 'Down Under'. Have a wonderful day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2007 XX

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!:hug:

aj

Id like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, may it bring all youve wished for!
xxx:hug: xxx

Merry Christmas to all of you luvly geeks out there. I hope 2007 brings you all that you wish for. May I just thank you all for your help over the past few months, it's been invaluable. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

iv not been on this site for even a year yet but already i have learnt so much from you all. so merry christmas everyone i hope you all have a lovely christmas x x x x :hug:

merry christmas to everyone xx

Latest posts

Back