Mica powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argh, getting a few questions asked but haven't got a picture to show my ladies yet, except of the powders themselves... :(

xx

Are you going to do your own? Xx

Could you post the sellers name please. Lovely colours x

Yeah, the seller was 'the-colour-shack'. Just search for mica purple and you ll find it x

OOH i'm sooo excited i ordered 2 sets from The Colour Shack last Wednesday hoping they will be here in the next few days.

They were a fab price too I ordered The Pastel and The Brights collection:D

My mica came today , so I had a play! I really hope it lasts! X

ooh love those!!!

How long did it take from order to delivery from The Colour Shack anyone please....i can't wait to receive my powders!

My mica came today , so I had a play! I really hope it lasts! X

These colours look fab. I've seen the purple set on eBay. Very tempted to
Get them now.

Specifically requested by a client...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336348309.444119.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336348309.444119.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 661
Mine came today to, I had a play on my colour pops :)

Do u have the sellers name or even better a link to this set please. Mine just don't appear to be this bright so want some more lol (addicted) xxx

Would this work on tips or sculps using gel as I have tiny nails but id love to try this .
Thanks
Vic
Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Ive had the happiest bank hol playing with these! wish i new how to upload a pic, the combinations are limitless, ive done some beautiful ones that fade/blend into each other on all different base coats i absoutely love them!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bearyjuicy i have been using them with nsi balance gels i do... base, cure, builder layer cure, file and then a uv top coat from cuccio which laves a tacky layer and press powder into this then second top coat directly on that. HTH :)

Is the Cuccio a hard gel topcoat??
Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Cuccio a hard gel topcoat??
Thanks x

@waffle
i think its a soft gel top gel coat as i got it to use with they're soft soak off gels... its called cuccio universal top coat :) hth xx

Has anyone tried colour fade like a 2 tone with the powders! I'm just wondering do I buy or not?? Or am I getting to the point where I'm buying anything and everything ahh??!! Are there any similarities in these powders and the anticipated additives from cnd?x
So many questions! :D

Has anyone tried colour fade like a 2 tone with the powders! I'm just wondering do I buy or not?? Or am I getting to the point where I'm buying anything and everything ahh??!! Are there any similarities in these powders and the anticipated additives from cnd?x
So many questions! :D

I have done some beautiful 2 tones using powders :)

I have done some beautiful 2 tones using powders :)
Great! Are there any colours that are better than others? I see most use the pastel shades, are the metallics any good?x

Latest posts

Back