Micro rings, what do you or your salon charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
hi ladies

i am considering having micro ring extentions doen a full head and have been quoted £300 is this the going rate for this system and would glue bonded ones be even more xxxxx:D

I got quoted about £250

Depends what sort of hair u want I charge 3 different prices reflecting hair quality. If u want extenstions do some research and always get the best u can afford
Hope that helps

Depends what sort of hair u want I charge 3 different prices reflecting hair quality. If u want extenstions do some research and always get the best u can afford
Hope that helps

i have been quoted 250-300 for a full head of micro rings and the hair is russian virgin euro just worried as had loads of people say micro rings come out really easy :rolleyes:

What length is that for as that seems cheap if it's virgin Russian hair?

£250-£300 seems about reasonable. Micro loops do tend to come out the easiest cause there is no glue involved although you can sometimes get a bit longer out of them (if you look after them) as its just a case of releasing and sliding them up toward the root again as your own hair is growing out

for £250-£300 i very much doubt thats VIRGIN russian hair!

Micro rings do come out easier than say pre-bonded as they are only clamped u need regular maintenance with them! and they shouldnt be applied to fine or very silky hair.

I charge £280 for a full head of micro rings including after care kit India Remy ,i also do not think that it will de Russian never mine virgin :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

there is no way your getting virgin russian hair at that price hon, £250-280 is my price for indian hair. Honestly no way this is even Russian never mind virgin hon. Do your research, get recommendations from friends etc about local salons and mobile stylists, and get some consultations done. Look at their before and after pictures, and if there are current clients you could talk to about how the hair is.
There are LOTS of people out there just now trying to earn a fast buck, using substandard hair and techniques. As I said that price is for my lowest priced extensions, you will be looking at upwards of £600 for russian in shorter lengths x
ps "russian virgin euro" sounds a bit odd - usually "euro" does not mean european, it is asian hair that has been chemically treated to more closely resemble european hair. hth xx

I doubt its Russian luv my Russian starts at about 600 for 16 inch x I would defo shop around and ask to see certificates etc my bottom range starts at £180 for 16 inch x

Prebonded should be around the same price x hope this helps x

Same, I charge £180 for 16" and £190 for 20", I use Foxy hair. Would love to charge a little more but it's not happening in my area.

I charge between £250 and £300 dependant on hair thickness and whether they're wanted for volume or length. I use top quality euro hair and my clients love it. I've even had an email from a clients friend in Australia who wants to book in when she comes to stay over here for a couple of months! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lancs lass I think I know who you have been quoted that off! First name Victoria?

Lancs lass I think I know who you have been quoted that off! First name Victoria?

Thanks what I thought lol x

Yeah that's pretty much word for word what is written on her FB page! Lol

is it not right then as her before and after pictures look really good have you heard about this girls work then x and is it not good hair

Before and after pics just mean there is enough hair fitted/thick enough/well finished it shows nothing as to the quality of hair your being sold. What may look sleek and beautiful may wash into a big yucky mess

what hair do i need to be asking for then hunnie

is it not right then as her before and after pictures look really good have you heard about this girls work then x and is it not good hair

I live close to her and have seen her pics etc. People do rave about her but only soon after they have been put in, I don't know about how they last. :rolleyes:

what hair do i need to be asking for then hunnie

U could ask for references of her clients to say how well they last my clients luv telling people xx

Latest posts

Back