Microcurrent machine from ebay.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I bought it direct from icon ultralift, received training, warranty and on going support xx

I've been looking at the Icon Ultralift (was considering a Genie but the company seems to be a bit 'wobbly' and want to be sure of on-going support). It seems like a good machine with lots of treatment options, are you getting good results with it?

I've been looking at the Icon Ultralift (was considering a Genie but the company seems to be a bit 'wobbly' and want to be sure of on-going support). It seems like a good machine with lots of treatment options, are you getting good results with it?

We've looked at this machine, so would also be very interested to see what sort of results you can achieve with it.

hiii! sorry late reply not been on here for ages. Yerr get really good results, clients love it, all my first course bookers all on maintanence (monthly top up now) and i can honestly say it is probably one of our most popular facial treatments. On average we do apprx 6 a day, investing in a second one to accomodate new clients, and body treatments. xxxx

I have had the Genie Face and Body Machine but found that my clients did not like it they said they preffered my old sillouette machine which I started to use again . But I am due to have the Caci ultimate machine delivered on Thursday after having my 4 days training ,I cant wait to use it .

Ruby x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back